Hello PSO Member
Would you like a shot at the One Time, Big Time ..... the PokerStars 'Sunday Million
PokerSchoolOnline would like to offer you the chance to win 1 of 10 tickets to the Sunday Million and become a member of our exclusive 'Million Club'.
What's 'The Million Club'?
It's a promotion that will run for ten weeks on PokerSchoolOnline. Every week, starting on November 19th, a new 'mission' will be announced and you can look out for these in the Forum. Also there will be a link to them below once they are announced. Each mission, should you choose to accept it, will offer you the chance to win a Sunday Million ticket to play on PokerStars.
What are the Missions?
Each week a new mission will be announced in the Forum. It's important that you complete each step in the mission correctly to be in with a chance of winning. The PokerSchoolOnline Team will be on hand to help you through each step should you have any questions. To complete these missions you will need to follow PokerSchoolOnline on Facebook
There will be ten missions offering you ten chances to win a Sunday Million ticket. Everybody that enters will also be entered into a weekly $100 Freeroll. There wil be ten freerolls totalling $1000 in added prizes.
When is it Happening?
The first mission will be announced on November 19th and the promotion will run for ten weeks ending on January 30th, 2013. Winners will be announced on January 31st 2013.
What are the Prizes?
Up for grabs are ten Sunday Million tickets worth USD $215 each. Everyone that enters will also receive a ticket that will allow them to play in a weekly $100 Freeroll. There wil be ten freerolls totalling $1000 in freeroll prizes.
The PokerSchoolOnline Team wishes everyone the very best of luck in this promotion. If you've any questions or comments please post them in the Forum.
Best of Luck!
The Million Club Freerolls
- Mission 1 - Mission Complete
- Mission 2 - Mission Complete
- Mission 3 - Mission Complete
- Mission 4 - Mission Complete
- Mission 5 - Mission Complete
- Mission 6 - Mission Complete
- Mission 7 - Mission Complete
- Mission 8 - Mission Complete
- Mission 9 - Mission Complete
- Mission 10 - Mission Complete
You must complete a mission to be awarded a ticket to play in these freerolls. Freeroll will be available in the PokerStars client under the 'Tourneys' > 'Private' tab. You must complete the mission by Wednesday of each week to qualify for that weekends freeroll. If you complete the mission after Wednesday each week you may be rolled over to the following weekends freeroll.
All Freerolls will be held on a Saturday at 16:00 EST (22:00 CET)
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline who reserve the right to add, edit or change the promotion in any way such as is deemed fit, without notification, at any time.
- Members of Team PokerSchoolOnline may participate but are not eligible to win a Sunday Million ticket.
- The promotion will run from November 19th, 2012 until January 30th, 2013.
- Winners of the Sunday Million tickets will be announced on January 31st, 2013.
- For an entry to be valid members must have completed the mission as instructed by Team PokerSchoolOnline.
- Sunday Million tickets can only be used for the Sunday Million tournament on PokerStars and cannot be exchanged for any other prizes.
- Any member can only win one Sunday Million ticket.
- Team PokerSchoolOnline decision will be final in all circumstance.
- Unfortunately PokerSchoolOnline cannot award real money prizes to members from the United States at this time.
- Watch out on the opening post of a mission. If there is a closing date/time of a mission it will be stated in the opening post of that mission then you need to complete the mission by that date/time. Depending on the mission there may be a week where you can enter later and be credited a ticket for the following weeks freeroll. That will be stated in the opening post.
- By entering any of the Social Media based competitions you are agreeing that PokerSchoolOnline images and/or comments may appear on your Social Media timelines or status feeds and also on the timeline and feeds of your social media friends. You do not have to partake in a Social Media promotion if you do not wish to. PokerSchoolOnline wil ensure that at least half of the 'missions' for the 'Million Club' will NOT be Social Media based so all members will get a chance to participate.
Will you become a member of our exclusive 'Million Club'?