Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Women's section /

pso womens saturday freeroll password.

Old
Cool
pso womens saturday freeroll password. - Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:52 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Good day I am wonder ing where to find the passwords for pso womens saturday freeroll.
I know there are two on that day, one I get a password from facebook, the other I have no clue where to find the password. could you please tell me where I can find it each saturday.
Thank-you
The Rose 22

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 01:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
The other one is from another site, I'll send you a PM as well.

Women Poker Player, posted in the forum and you get notified by email if you join.

Old
Cool
how do I join - Sun Jan 29, 2012, 04:59 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Hi Joy have no clue where to go to join

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 07:47 AM
(#4)
** Moved ** to a more appropriate forum secton.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com