Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Member Blogs /

Furrywallz Blog

Old
Furrywallz Blog - Mon Feb 20, 2012, 07:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
GoldStar
Umm so, I dont like the fake-time updates to the actual blog because I blog on the fly, or realtime. So, I'll double over the entries to this and hopefully people will get to read whats happening when its happening and maybe help with some insight. For those of you who dont know me, which I presume to be a lot of you, my name is Gerard. I'm a poor student who loves a little action on the poker tables. I burned through three deposits since joining pokerstars in January totalling 300 dollars, after which I joined PSO, took my fpps-won a satellite, took tourny dollars. The tourny dollars are gone now and my BR went from 20 to currently about 60 dollars. So thats where I stand!

Anyway, I'm a week into joining PSO.

Here's my latest update.

played about an hour and a half of 1.50 HU hyper-turbos. I understand the varience and alloted a five loss structure before I quit. If I lose, I had to win to counter it. If the losses amount to five, then I quit. If im in the positive, it wouldnt count as a +1, it would just be even. Only negatives would be added to the balance, with positives striking them from record. This worked, and I ended up quitting +1 buyin in the end. My sharkscope SNG player rating went down though. I found that strange, but I dont really care.

I've decided for the first session today that I'm going to play $1-dollar 90-player SNG's. Its more in tune with my BR, and I'm looking to make a decent ascent today vs a decline yesterday. I'm in my first one now, and I've got a healthy stack early. I need to control myself and not chip off too many with mediocre hands. I'll update with the result.

Read more: Day 7 Continuuuuuuuued (FurryWallz) – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blo...#ixzz1mwrXVwtr

Old
Mon Feb 20, 2012, 07:40 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2012
GoldStar
Dammit. I dont know how to post these blogs properly. can anyone help?