Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / PokerStars Support Center /

PokerStars Zoom Poker Beta **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 11:40 AM
(#41)
Since: Feb 2012
Just 2-tabled if for a bit on minimini micro. AKs and QQ lost to AA and KK respectively within 5 seconds of each other and nicely cleared out what I had put in.

Zoom for me will be a Saturday night special I think. Paydays being paydays and so are the evening nights with days off following those paydays. Preying on the situational weak seems more a winning plan than praying with the perpetual meek to put it that way.

I rather suspect there is an optimal play formula for the game type that any script kiddie could code. Not that anyone would ever code a script for online play of course.

I would be extremely interested in a zoom type game with an anty however. That would certainly liven things up.

Last edited by jergul; Sun Apr 01, 2012 at 11:43 AM..

Old
Wed Apr 18, 2012, 10:25 PM
(#42)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jergul View Post
Just 2-tabled if for a bit on minimini micro. AKs and QQ lost to AA and KK respectively within 5 seconds of each other and nicely cleared out what I had put in.

Zoom for me will be a Saturday night special I think. Paydays being paydays and so are the evening nights with days off following those paydays. Preying on the situational weak seems more a winning plan than praying with the perpetual meek to put it that way.

I rather suspect there is an optimal play formula for the game type that any script kiddie could code. Not that anyone would ever code a script for online play of course.

I would be extremely interested in a zoom type game with an anty however. That would certainly liven things up.

Zoom tables with Antes - that's an interesting suggestion and the first time I've heard that brought up.

Thanks for trying it out and posting your feedback Jergul.

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Old
Fri Apr 20, 2012, 11:34 PM
(#43)
Since: Jul 2011
Adding antes would definitely liven things up!! Tournaments would be good too.