Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Poker News & Discussion /

I noticed there is a lack of membership and posts recently!?

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 06:07 AM
(#41)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
you're not losing it red.. well no more than normal..
I think I've been flamed, Mods. At least in kindergarten forums this would be a flame but being in an adult forum I can just take it with a grain of salt, a sense of humor and the possibility of some further repartee on my part; clearly the option for grown ups tired of the ever evolving "Nanny State".

Am I being too cryptic for ya's?

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 06:37 AM
(#42)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLetterman View Post
I think I've been flamed, Mods. At least in kindergarten forums this would be a flame but being in an adult forum I can just take it with a grain of salt, a sense of humor and the possibility of some further repartee on my part; clearly the option for grown ups tired of the ever evolving "Nanny State".

Am I being too cryptic for ya's?

6-5/pick 'em

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 06:47 AM
(#43)
Since: Jun 2010
Can't take those odds, but I'm willing to bet you knew it was you and JD I spoke of earlier in this thread.

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 07:56 AM
(#44)
Since: Feb 2012
Red
The nanny state is demonstrably +EV

You reckon the Scandinavian "Young Turks" could have developed their style of play without a from the cradle ingrained knowledge that ultimately, nothing terrible can happen because safety nets will catch them if they fall too far.

The same reckoning is true here. I can elaborate on the most silly of theories knowing that push meets shove, the punches thrown to teach me the error of my ways will be soft - or the whistle will be blown.

I find it very comforting in a nice soft Scandihoovian way.

(now you are being trolled)

Edit
Damn, I trolled myself. This post distracted my from registering to the psq. Its now 1 minute past the registration deadline

Last edited by jergul; Fri Mar 23, 2012 at 08:01 AM..