Home / Community / Forum / General Poker / Poker Software & Hardware /

To hud or not to hud

Old
To hud or not to hud - Wed Apr 11, 2012, 02:40 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
So I have downloaded Super HUD, can anyone give me their opinions on this poker tool?

One thing I do not like is how it cannot be shrunk if your multi-tabling

Old
Wed Apr 11, 2012, 02:41 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
Also if there are any other free huds that are good let me know what you think

Old
Question
Hi winroar! - Wed Apr 11, 2012, 02:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Welcome to the PSO School and forum and PokerStars! When it comes to any kind of Hud device the first thing one should do is check here to make sure if its allowed at PokerStars . http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/

Many are allowed and many are not. I did not see the one you mentioned at first glance and you should check to make sure it is allowed before you use it in your play!

If your software program is not on the list I suggest emailing support to find out the current status of your program in the event it is a new one on the market. support@pokerstars.com

Here is a link for you to help get the most out of the forum and Poker School Online. Have fun, good luck, and enjoy your games!
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...erSchoolOnline

Old
Wed Apr 11, 2012, 02:49 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
(Hand Analyzer)
If I recall correctly, Super HUD, from pokerprolabs, is not actually free. It has a free trial period, but once you reach 100K hands, then you have to start paying a monthly fee to use the tracker and HUD. The interface was pretty nice though.

+ Nice to have your tracker online, especially if you play from different PCs (work, home, laptop...)
- I didn't like though though of being stuck paying an endless subscription fee

I opted for Holdem Manager after the Super HUD trial period ran out since I could pay once for HEM and be done with it.

GL

Roland GTX

Old
Wed Apr 11, 2012, 03:14 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by winroar View Post
So I have downloaded Super HUD, can anyone give me their opinions on this poker tool?

One thing I do not like is how it cannot be shrunk if your multi-tabling

Pt4 auto shrinks the hud according to your table size for multitablers. I find it far better than HEM now. Free trials but you eventually have to pay.

Old
Wed Apr 11, 2012, 05:51 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
I purchased HEM from a bonus I got for KO'ing a player but the HUD sent me on complete tilt for several months as I didn't understand the numbers. If you do use one, make sure you understand what all the stats are for but still use your intuition on every hand.

The HUD has helped me to multi table but it hasn't improved my overall ROI.