Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Skill League /

PSO Prem - No FT spotlights?

Old
PSO Prem - No FT spotlights? - Thu Apr 12, 2012, 12:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Just made it to the FT of the Pokerschool Premier Skill League tournament, but it has not gone all uber cool spotlighted (which is a nice effect - tbh at first I thought it was a bit trashy but it really does highlight the FT table if you are on multiple tables, and great if you are railing someone )

So - very happy with my result but I think PSO Premier League Final Tables deserve the full treatment - these games may be freerolls but they ain't easy!

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 12:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator, Hand Analyzer)
BronzeStar
HI Ed!

You've got the correct reason for it. It would be cool to have, but freerolls and play money tables don't have the special tables available (wish they did, because I like the one I've seen for my theme... marine). Unfortunately, haven't been able to actualy see myself on one due to it, since I'm in the US.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Team PokerSchoolOnline - John - Super Moderator, Hand Analyzer

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 12:50 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
HI Ed!

You've got the correct reason for it. It would be cool to have, but freerolls and play money tables don't have the special tables available (wish they did, because I like the one I've seen for my theme... marine). Unfortunately, haven't been able to actualy see myself on one due to it, since I'm in the US.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)
It would have been cool to have the nice visuals- but after posting this I just concentrated and now have to say....

not as cool as taking it down!!

I have bagged my first PSO Premier Skill League tournament win!

$2.03 for 1st - I didn't know they payed so well!

Good luck all

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Thu Apr 12, 2012 at 12:53 AM..

Old
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 12:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator, Hand Analyzer)
BronzeStar
Sweet!

Great job Ed. Now.. go get a second one.

John (JWK24)

Team PokerSchoolOnline - John - Super Moderator, Hand Analyzer

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 01:19 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
Well done Ed I personally don't play in the skill league but i hear they're very tough so you've done very well to win one. Not a massive payout but not bad to say it was a freeroll Again well done and good luck at the tables

Old
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 01:57 AM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
HI Ed!

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)
Its not just the freeroll's that don't get the jazzed up Final Tables, 2 nights ago i Final Tabled and won the UKIPT Div1 Tourney a £1.10 buy in, no jazzed up table at all, i was kind of half expecting it, i mean u get it in multi table SnGs the works, it should span the entire site's games IMO.

By the way Ed a gr8 win, fare play and well done, i had a good start to the month in the prem but the past 3days been nasty, lol...

Will have to get to work for the rest d month..

Congrats ED.........

Old
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 02:44 AM
(#7)
That score has lifted me into the top 100 - around 60th.

The problem is I am going to miss the last week to ten days of April - so I was really only playing the Premier League with a hope to requalify, avoid the Open league and maybe make the top 500 for the $20.

Pretty much look set for the $20 already with that win - I just wish I had the time to really go for the high end of the league this month - but probably won't get to play enough volume.

In March I made the $20 zone from about 15 starts. This win was only my 4th game this month - so now I think I will just try to play when I can and try to improve.

Thanks for your supportive responses - and Briany - I'm sure you know I also play UKIPT Div 2, though only occasionally Div 1 - so well done there - you must have had a nice tourney cash win to make up for the lack of fancy final tables.

Good luck all

Old
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 03:06 AM
(#8)
Ahh yea Ed, it is a nice little mini cash boost around £50, roughly $80.

Wouldn't be my first Div1 win, i have had a few. What i will say, is it kinda gets on my nerves that none of the tracking sites track these UKIPT League tournies, none at all it seems to me, it kind of gripes me a little, lol, for 1 reason only, because i no if all my Div 1 results were being counted my actual ROI on the likes of OPR.Com would b alot sweeter than it is..

Anyways Ed, i don't want to de-rail your thread, congrats pal, and good luck for the rest of the month....

Old
Thu Apr 12, 2012, 03:10 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croyd93 View Post
Well done Ed I personally don't play in the skill league but i hear they're very tough so you've done very well to win one. Not a massive payout but not bad to say it was a freeroll Again well done and good luck at the tables
Just 1 thing Croyd pal, it aint really about the tourny winnings my friend, it's all about the points for the league standings, at the end of the month the league leader will be talking to $5000, wowzers!! Yes from FREEROLLS, gota love it...

Old
Sat Apr 14, 2012, 01:39 AM
(#10)
Since: Oct 2010
Congrats Sir Ed

Old
Tue Apr 17, 2012, 05:44 AM
(#11)
Since: Apr 2011
Thats still an awsome win congratts ed