Old
Weekly round 2 - Wed May 01, 2013, 01:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2013
BronzeStar
Dont know if Im in the right place, but can I sell my tickets to weekly round 2's that ive won from astrologers freerolls?
Ive been winning tickets more than there are tourneys to play, so dont want them to go to waste.

Old
Wed May 01, 2013, 02:53 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator, Hand Analyzer)
BronzeStar
**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**

Hi d_burnt1!

These are not transferrable. However, they don't expire either, so you can keep them as long as you want.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Team PokerSchoolOnline - John - Super Moderator, Hand Analyzer

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed May 01, 2013, 10:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_burnt1 View Post
Dont know if Im in the right place, but can I sell my tickets to weekly round 2's that ive won from astrologers freerolls?
Ive been winning tickets more than there are tourneys to play, so dont want them to go to waste.

Personally I would say until you are at least at a point where you're successfully grinding a large volume at the $0.50 level of games (that's for MTT/SNG plays,NOT rings...rings I would say 5NL for this...)that you should adhere to the simple adage...

FREE IS MY FRIEND. IF IT'S FREE,IT'S FOR ME.

Games like the Weekly Round 2's can give you a big boost to a starting BR with no monetary risk. Just be practical with your time commitment to these games is the main consideration. Keep those tickets and play them at every opportunity. The next (first) bink could be right around the corner.