Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / PokerStars Support Center /

The Ultimate Freeroll - ***Official Discussion***

Old
The Ultimate Freeroll - ***Official Discussion*** - Tue Jun 04, 2013, 10:38 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010

100 Billion Hands Celebration: $1M Ultimate Freeroll

The 100 Billion Hands Celebration will draw to a close with the Ultimate Freeroll - a $1,000,000 tourney, with a first prize of $50,000! It's one of the biggest free-to-play tournaments in poker history, and you can take part on June 30 at 13:00 ET. It's a ticket-only event, but there are plenty of ways to make sure you join us for this landmark poker tournament.

How to Play the Ultimate Freeroll

Claim your Ultimate Freeroll ticket by competing in a Trivia Freeroll or by making a real money deposit:

Trivia Freerolls

Think you know your PokerStars trivia? Put your knowledge to the test in 100 special Trivia Freerolls, where the top-50 finishers will be rewarded with an Ultimate Freeroll ticket. The password-protected Trivia Freerolls will require players to answer a trivia question on the history of PokerStars to enter.

You can find all 100 Trivia Freerolls in the PokerStars lobby, listed under 'Tourney' > 'Freeroll'. They take place daily from June 5-29 at 09:00, 12:00, 15:00 and 18:00 ET.

Deposit Bonus

There are two ways to claim a free Ultimate Freeroll ticket when you deposit:

- Deposit $50 or more using bonus code 'ULTIMATE' for an Ultimate Freeroll entry ticket (one per player)

- Deposit from $10 to $49.99 using bonus code 'SNG' and get free entry to a 6-Max Sit & Go Ultimate Freeroll satellite. The satellite winner will progress to the Ultimate Freeroll tournament. You can deposit once per week (Monday to Sunday) to maximise your chances of qualifying.

You have until 13:00 ET on June 30 to make deposits for the Ultimate Freeroll promotion.
See here for a list of real money deposit options for players in your region.

Please Note: Ultimate Freeroll tickets are not transferrable, so if you already have a ticket, please do not participate in further qualifying events. The Ultimate Freeroll will have a capacity of 150,000 players. In the event that the tournament fills up, the deposit offer and Trivia Freerolls may be removed.

Contact support@pokerstars.com if you have any questions about the Ultimate Freeroll or any other 100 Billion Hands Celebration promotion - where a total of $5,000,000 will be awarded across all events.

Best of Luck!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Follow me on Twitter

Old
Wed Jun 05, 2013, 06:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
I'm in!

Got my ticket in the first trivia freeroll.

Barry Greenstein was born in: 1954

Old
i need help to get ticket.any chance of some? - Mon Jun 10, 2013, 07:40 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2012
BronzeStar
i don't know much history or have followed in past.could you help?that too...

Old
Mon Jun 10, 2013, 08:05 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Hello Smithwesso45,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

I do know what year I was born in, but I do not think that is one of the trivia questions.

Good luck
Doug

Old
history - Tue Jun 11, 2013, 07:57 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2012
BronzeStar
where do i find q/a?

Old
Tue Jun 11, 2013, 10:44 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithwesso45 View Post
where do i find q/a?
Hey there,

The questions will pop-up when you try to register for any of the 100 Trivia Freerolls (details above)

Cheers,

Raiser

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Paul - Community Coordinator

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 05:56 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
I deposited £40 just to play in this tournament but it's shaping up to be MASSIVE value.

At present there is 46,000 players but the top 39,499 get a prize. I expect the final tally will be 50-60,000 players but that's still a good chance of a prize and maybe with a little luck a deep run.

Only a 1500 starting stack so maybe suits the maniacs more than me but I still think this is decent value. It translates into a $15 - $20 regular buy in.

I mentioned before, I play the deposit game on Stars so I'll be withdrawing my £40 (plus a little profit) to keep for the next bonus. I read somewhere that Stars make $1M per day so I don't think my strategy will hurt their bottom line by much

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 06:05 PM
(#8)
Since: Sep 2010
im playing this event aswell im hoping for an early good start.

would late registration be a smart choice?

don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 06:17 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohorse3 View Post

Maybe a thought but then again you're missing hands that could be earning you chips. I don't just want to min cash in this, I want to win it. It will be fish filled and you could be giving up spots to win chips because you're not in.

I will play from the start but you've gave me food for thought. There could be 10,000 out before the first hour is up and you're buying in for a min cash.

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 06:31 PM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohorse3 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalman View Post
Maybe a thought but then again you're missing hands that could be earning you chips. I don't just want to min cash in this, I want to win it. It will be fish filled and you could be giving up spots to win chips because you're not in.

I will play from the start but you've gave me food for thought. There could be 10,000 out before the first hour is up and you're buying in for a min cash.
If I were you I would wait for aces and kings and time bank fold anything else, good luck

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 06:36 PM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2011
I'm not playing this event, but it's offering incredible value to those of you that made it. With less than half an hour to go before it begins, about 47,000 people are registered, and 39,500 will cash. (Mincash is $5.50). With around 80% of the field getting paid, you'd have to play abysmally - or get incredibly unlucky - to not pick up some free money here.
Good luck to everyone that's entered!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 06:36 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamblingProp View Post
If I were you I would wait for aces and kings and time bank fold anything else, good luck
I'll play my normal game, I want to win this not limp to a min cash.

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 06:50 PM
(#13)
Holy crap only 15 min to prepare this is going to be horrible LOL i just played a 5hour game to FT and win a $25 freeroll on Fulltilt ( i have to mention my thread in community meet up) bc this game had 10 min levels such confindence i hope i can replenish focus for this insane tournament on Pokerstars.

My plan: not late registring here was it just a thought start the game like i would in the open league till we at least reach the money then play my own game, i also intend to win this thing but there will be dissapointment with not even mincashing in this 1.

GL to all the others

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 07:05 PM
(#14)
4 sit outs at my table and 2 loose aggressives, maybe missing out on some value by late regging?

Edit 3 loose aggressives if you count me

Last edited by Ovalman; Sun Jun 30, 2013 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: added edit

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 07:15 PM
(#15)
Since: Aug 2010
Haven't played a hand yet - this may be my best chance to cash in a tourney in a while - im reluctant to mess it up!

Actually, my whole table's playing pretty tight Maybe after the bubble bursts, things'll change though since it's a turbo, and the pay structure's kind of flat?

Only 3,500 left until ITM

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 07:15 PM
(#16)
There! There it is the good start i was talking about the villian with 900ish chips was such a loose donkey i knew id get called by him

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...139_66390D0D74

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 07:18 PM
(#17)
Since: Feb 2010
So many promotions recently this one totally passed me by. Now it looks like probably the best value of the lot - I am disappointed not to be in it but I expect every PSOer that is to have a great chance in this of getting some cash - hopefully a good many of you that are in it will get a really good run and a big pay off.

Best of luck all

Ed

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 07:32 PM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
So many promotions recently this one totally passed me by. Now it looks like probably the best value of the lot - I am disappointed not to be in it but I expect every PSOer that is to have a great chance in this of getting some cash - hopefully a good many of you that are in it will get a really good run and a big pay off.

Best of luck all

Ed
Ed, there's late reg and we've reached the money bubble? (not sure if a late reg can jump straight into the cash)

Ticket is awarded immediately so there's still time for anyone to play.

On 2400 chips so running OK atm.

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 07:34 PM
(#19)
Not sure if I could squeeze much more out of this

Old
Sun Jun 30, 2013, 07:35 PM
(#20)
This promotion ended today at 13:00 ET so you cannot get a ticket by depositing anymore

i made an unneccesary play ended up having to muck on his river bet still on 1700 so im not down for the count yet