Another perk of joining PokerSchoolOnline is the opportunity to interact with our huge community of poker players. The PSO poker community has members of all levels from beginners right up to professional poker players.
Learning the game
is much easier and fun when you can discuss with others in the same situation as you, as well as being guided by members with more experience or our dedicated trainers, moderators and pros.
Take a look at our full team
, all of whom are frequent contributors in the PokerSchoolOnline community.
There are many different ways to interact with the PSO website and the other members.
- Forum: There are infinite possibilities for conversation and discussion in our forums. You can ask questions, start debates, help others or simply read interesting threads. You can visit the hand analysis section to have your hand histories reviewed by our trainers.
- Blogs: Read about other members' poker journeys; track their progress and find inspiration for new learning methods and approaches to poker. Create your own poker blog and share your experience.
- Live training: You can watch our trainers play live, for real money, at PokerStars and ask questions in real time while seeing inside a poker player's mind. The trainers describe their thought processes and help you understand the key concepts of their play.
- Commenting and rating: Rate your favourite videos, articles and blogs, leave feedback or ask questions for our trained poker moderators.
- Profiles and PMs: As a member of the community, you can get in touch with other members via private messages (PMs), or via comments on their recent blogs and forum posts.
- Leagues: Battle it out with our other members, or simply practice your game, in our leagues, with more than $44,000 in prizes on offer each month.