With all the energy of a cosmic poker event of gigantic proportions the 'Big Bang $5,000 Guaranteed
' tournament is back and promises to be explosive!
The tournaments are exclusive to members of PokerStars
poker schools only and will boast a huge prize pool each and every month. Although these tournaments are restricted, every member of PokerSchoolOnline will have an opportunity to earn their Main Event seat and details of how to do this can be found below.
When and Where
Each 'Big Bang' tournament will be held on the second Saturday of each month and can be found in the PokerStars client under the Tourney > Private tab.
How do I win a Main Event seat?
There are three ways that you can qualify for the Big Bang Main Event each month as follows:
Big Bang Stamps
- Members that contribute excellent content to PokerSchoolOnline may be rewarded with a Big Bang Stamp. For example, many Star Blogs
receive a stamp each month*. Members that have their blog stamped during any month will recieve their Big Bang ticket within 2/3 days before the next Big Bang main event. They must use this ticket to then register for the tournament.
Open Skill League Qualification
- PokerSchoolOnline will reward any player who finishes in the TOP 400 of three consecutive Open League tournaments played by you during any month with a ticket to the following months 'Big Bang' tournament*. Members that qualify via the Open League will recieve their Big Bang ticket within 2/3 days before the next Big Bang main event. They must use this ticket to then register for the tournament.
VIP School Pass Satellites
- If you're lucky enough to have some 'VIP School Pass
' tickets in your PokerStars account you can use these tickets to play exclusive Big Bang satellites every week. Satellites can be found in the 'Tournaments' > 'All' tab and are played every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 13:30, 17:30 & 20:30 ET. If you don't have any 'School Pass' tickets don't worry, simply Click Here
to find out how to get your hands on some*.
If you've any questions about the 'Big Bang' tournaments please post them in the Big Bang Q&A Thread
in the forum.
*Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is run by PokerSchoolOnline who reserve the right to add, edit or change the promotion in any way such as is deemed fit, without notification, at any time.
- Unregistration from the Main Event will be allowed however tickets will have a 90-day expiry period and if they are not used they cannot be replaced, refunded or transferred to another tournament.
- It is the responsibility of each player to use their ticket before it's expiry date. Tickets that expire cannot be replaced.
- The promotion will run from January 1st 2016 until December 31st 2016.
- Members who finish in the top 400 of the Open League in three consecutive games they play during any given month will be awarded a ticket into the following months 'Big Bang' tournament.
- A replay of the final table will be recorded each month showing all hands 'cards-up'. By participating in this tournament you are argeeing to allow PokerSchoolOnline and PokerStars to show your cards in the replay.
- PokerSchoolOnline may also award members a ticket in recognition of an outstanding contribution to the school.
- PokerSchoolOnline decision on who is awarded a ticket will be final in all circumstance.
- Unfortunately PokerSchoolOnline cannot award real money prizes to members from the United States at this time.