Callaholics Anonymous - 12 Step Program
1. We must admit we are powerless against calling all bets with any two cards to the river and that our play has become ridonkulous.
2. We must come to believe that a Poker Power greater than ourselves can restore us to playability.
3. We must make a decision to turn our logic and intuition over to the care of PSO Instructors as we understood them.
4. We must make a searching and fearless inventory of our true poker skills.
5. We must admit to Al Spath, to ourselves and to other poker players, the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. We must be entirely ready to have PSO remove all these defects of our poker play.
7. We must humbly ask Hitman to help our cash game play.
8. We must make a list of all persons we gave bad beats to, and be willing to make amends to them all by playing properly.
9. We must make direct amends to such people at every poker table, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. We must continue to take personal inventory of our poker play and when we were wrong promptly admit it.
11. We must seek out, through reading and training to improve our overall play with others as we understand them, praying not for a miracle card to win, but for the knowledge and power to carry out positional play and the discipline and patience to do so.
12. We must have a Poker awakening as the result of these steps, and try to carry this message to other callaholics and to practice these principles in all our tournaments.