JavaScript must be enabled for Sign In.
Please check your broswer settings.

Home \ Community \ Blogs \

RockerguyAA's Blog


Progress Update

By: RockerguyAA @ 10:44 (EDT) / 394 / Comment ( 0 )

Been a rollercoaster ride recently at the tables for me.  Big swings up and down and up and down...   Had a 28,000 hand stretch where I went break-even.  Three brutal downswings in luck will do that I guess.  I really think 75% of my losses was purely terrible luck, but the other 25% is most likely mistakes.  Lost some of my edge moving from 6 tables tiled to 12-14 tables stacked.  Getting better at it though.  

Luck ran much better finally yesterday.  Had my KK win over KK, and my KK crack AA!  Actually caught a couple draws too!

Looking into my 'red line' a lot lately as that has been rather steadily decreasing since the very beginning.

Current bankroll:  $145.34
Next bankroll goal:  $220
 (will take a shot at 10NL)

In order to comment, you must login or register.
Take Quiz
New here? Take our Poker Assessment to start your education.
already a member? sign in here
JavaScript must be enabled for Sign In.
Please check your broswer settings.
Learn From basics to advanced strategy
Practice Improve your skills with our trainers
Win! Establish yourself as a winning player
/Featured Promotions/
Progressive Jackpot Progressive Jackpot Playing our new 'Scratch & Match' game is free and very easy. If you match 3 symbols you win a prize!!!! View details
Earn 10 Tournament Tickets Today! Earn 10 Tournament Tickets Today! Invite your friends to join Poker School and you could earn up to 10 tournament tickets as a reward! View details

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on