JavaScript must be enabled for Sign In.
Please check your broswer settings.

Home \ Community \ Blogs \

In Two Minds.....

I have come to a cross roads when it comes to poker 'To Play or Not'
Send PM

Easy all....

 

I have come to a cross roads when it comes to poker  ' To Play or Not To Play ' This is my question.

I feel I've put in the hours, the late nights and early mornings crazy games on the move and that was just to get into the premier league.

98% of the time I play quality profitable poker but the other 2% of the time I might just go broke yep broke... Hero calling, too many hands, trying to bluff where i should be losing the minimum and getting the hell out of the hand. no consistency in my game I could go on....

Any one with the same problem?

Playing good solid poker is key 100% of the time and who doesn't like winning? I know I do and if I'm not i think i should give it up Id have alot more time on my hands if i did lol......

.......but i hate giving up on things once i start something i want to perfect it and same goes for poker but I keep thinking back to my crazy play 2% of the time so I'm going to end my 1st blog as i started it

 

' To Play or Not To Play '

STUpendus001

 

In order to comment, you must login or register.
Take Quiz
New here? Take our Poker Assessment to start your education.
already a member? sign in here
JavaScript must be enabled for Sign In.
Please check your broswer settings.
Learn From basics to advanced strategy
Practice Improve your skills with our trainers
Win! Establish yourself as a winning player
/Featured Promotions/
Progressive Jackpot Progressive Jackpot Playing our new 'Scratch & Match' game is free and very easy. If you match 3 symbols you win a prize!!!! View details
Earn 10 Tournament Tickets Today! Earn 10 Tournament Tickets Today! Invite your friends to join Poker School and you could earn up to 10 tournament tickets as a reward! View details

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com