JavaScript must be enabled for Sign In.
Please check your broswer settings.

Home \ Community \ Blogs \

Poker Nuts

"Deeper Insight into Poker" from poker noob
Send PM
/Mar/2014

Aznhaxor's Micro Micro March Challenges + Extra

By: aznhaxor @ 22:18 (EDT) / 369 / Comment ( 1 )

Yikes, I had trouble winning tickets at satellite tournaments.

I easily earned my ticket at SNGs but my nightmare started at MTTs.I found MTTs dreadfully long just to earn a simple $3 worth ticket and I always found myself losing focus.

Currently, my net profit is -$14.02

======================================================

FIRST GOAL

By the end of Micro Million series,

My conservative goal is to have net profit of over $25.
My optimistic goal is to have net profit of over $75

I am pretty confident with my skills. When there are large prizes involved, I tend to concentrate more then $3 ticket satellite tourneys.

Anyways, here are my list of tourneys I will be participating

[*]MicroMillions-001: $0.11+R NL Hold'em [Hyper-Active], $20K Gtd, [13/03/2014 @ 13:00:00], Tournament ID: 872136595
[*]MicroMillions-002: $1+R NL Hold'em [3x-Turbo], $150K Gtd, [13/03/2014 @ 14:00:00], Tournament ID: 872136630
[*]MicroMillions-003: $3.30 NL Hold'em [6-Max], $50K Gtd  [13/03/2014 @ 15:00:00], Tournament ID: 872136604
[*]MicroMillions-008: $4.40 NL Hold'em [2x Chance], $25K Gtd, [14/03/2014 @ 05:00:00], Tournament ID: 872136612
[*]MicroMillions-023: $1+R NL Hold'em [3x-Turbo], $125K Gtd, [15/03/2014 @ 16:30:00], Tournament ID: 872136629
[*]MicroMillions-024: $2.20 NL Hold'em, $15K Gtd, [15/03/2014 @ 19:30:00], Tournament ID: 872136630
[*]MicroMillions-099: $3.30 NL Hold'em [Turbo], $30K Gtd, [23/03/2014 @ 18:30:00], Tournament ID: 872136809

...total of 7 tournaments. I wish I can participate at least 12 but oh well, better luck next time.

If I manage to win more tourneys from "MicroMillions Special Live Training Specials" tickets, I will add more events to my list.

Tomorrow is a Mission Week - "Easy": All-in Shootout. Wish me luck. If I manage to bink some cash, again those money will be used for MM series.

======================================================

Second GOAL

Aside from MM series, I am planning to enter premier league. My current league rank is 1713 [Score: 1658] I need to make it to top 500, which seems doable, but a lot of work with no immediate benefit. Also, I hope to make top 400 three times consecutively, so I can earn my ticket to Big Bang.

======================================================

What I am trying to achieve...

You might say money. Money is important but it is not my main goal here sadly. I can just play SNG or cash game, which offers me steady stream of dollars. I am doing this to make my name known. Increase my brand value within our community so that future stakers  will be willing to put their money in front of me. People trust my words have accountability, etc

I hope all my March challenges go well. I will post my results to keep this updated.

In order to comment, you must login or register.
Take Quiz
New here? Take our Poker Assessment to start your education.
already a member? sign in here
JavaScript must be enabled for Sign In.
Please check your broswer settings.
Learn From basics to advanced strategy
Practice Improve your skills with our trainers
Win! Establish yourself as a winning player
/Featured Promotions/
Progressive Jackpot Progressive Jackpot Playing our new 'Scratch & Match' game is free and very easy. If you match 3 symbols you win a prize!!!! View details
Earn 10 Tournament Tickets Today! Earn 10 Tournament Tickets Today! Invite your friends to join Poker School and you could earn up to 10 tournament tickets as a reward! View details

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com