JavaScript must be enabled for Sign In.
Please check your broswer settings.

Home \ Community \ Blogs \

Finally Embracing MTT Games!!!


Selling Shares for a $2.50 90-man MTT Grind

By: ggervacio @ 12:45 (EST) / 438 / Comment ( 0 )

Hello Everyone,

I thought I'll take another stab at the $2.50 90man MTT. This is NOT going to be a cowboy challenge. I have set aside $25 of my bankroll to play only 10 games. I am selling 8 shares of $1.25 each. Each share will represent 5%. Any fund remaining at the end of 10 games will be divided according to percentage of shares. 60% will of course go to me, and the remaining 40% to the shareholder(s). 

You can read the rest of the details here:

In order to comment, you must login or register.
Take Quiz
New here? Take our Poker Assessment to start your education.
already a member? sign in here
JavaScript must be enabled for Sign In.
Please check your broswer settings.
Learn From basics to advanced strategy
Practice Improve your skills with our trainers
Win! Establish yourself as a winning player
/Featured Promotions/
Progressive Jackpot Progressive Jackpot Playing our new 'Scratch & Match' game is free and very easy. If you match 3 symbols you win a prize!!!! View details
Earn 10 Tournament Tickets Today! Earn 10 Tournament Tickets Today! Invite your friends to join Poker School and you could earn up to 10 tournament tickets as a reward! View details

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on