Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

lsogc draft consitution

Old
lsogc draft consitution - Thu Apr 18, 2002, 08:12 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
the following is a draft consitution for the lsogc please any member wanting anything amended or added before 1st of may send me a private message and let me know

LSOGC
CONSITUTION

AIM

To promote the concept of better play produces better luck in all forms of poker.

METHOD

By setting goals for which players can aim at.

Goals
1) improve overall ranking (annaul ranking as of 1st jan 2003)
2) improve bankroll
3) win more events

The way we will achieve this goals is to add stars to the end of our signature in forum posts.
On signing up to the LSOGC you will have printed your over all % and your Bankroll, when you improve your % by 1.5 you will gain 1*. When you improve your bankroll by 2000 you will gain 1*. These stars are lost if you fail to maintain the standard ie slip below the level you need for that star. If your current bankroll or % is greater than WILDBILL41 you gain 5*s for excerlance. If you win a multi table tourny you get 1* for the period of 2 weeks after the 2 weeks you lose the star again.

As of jan2003 all rankings will be reset and so will all stars (expect those earned in multi tourny wins) the figures you have at 23:59cst 31 december will be your new target from which to earn stars.

DEMOCRACY

The LOSGC was set up as a rival to the E2C by me and therefore i set up all the rules and accepted the members as of 1st of JUNE 2002 the lsogc will become a democracy under this constitution in which it will need a democratic vote to change.

There is a need therefore of office bearers these will be as follows

Club Chairman
Club Figurehead (wildbill41 for as long as he remains a member of PSO)
Playing Captain for time being i have chosen JMUSSEY
Recruitment Co-ordinator responsible for keeping fresh blood coming into the club
Preformance Director responsible for keeping track of starting stats and stars

These postion will be elected annaully on the 1st of June, people wishing to put themselves forward for an office bearers job should notify the Club Chairman by the 14th of may each year. Then the members hold a ballot between the 17th and the 31st of may the results will be annoucend on the 1st of june when the new office bearers take over.

Club Chairman can only hold the postion for 1 term so therefore can not be put up for election while already holding the postion club chairman (there is nothing stopping him applying again the following year)

RECRUITMENT

It will be the repsonibity of the recruitment co-ordinator each month to select 4 possible candidates for joining the LSOGC these 4 names will be put to the membership who will then vote for 2 members to join the LSOGC, these 2 players will then be invited to join the lsogc.
Any member of the LSOGC can put forward a player to the recruitment co-ordinator who then has to decided which 4 players to put forward to the vote.
This choice should be made under the following critera :
1) can membership of the LSOGC help this player
2) will this player's membership add to the LSOGC
3) is this player here at the PSO to improve there game
4) No membership is given to any MANAICS reformed manaics are welcomed

Any player wishing to join must have played 50 games or more at the school. A player who has played less than 50 games can join on a probationary membership untill they reach 50 games where there stats will be recorded for the gaining of *s.

Old
Thu Apr 18, 2002, 08:15 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
here is a list of current members

ironside
jmuzzey
jahana
starrs
geezer
red rabbit
zipman
denzerguy
clay knight
ponygee
zivtlv
pokerwidow1
wildbill41
rustynut
scott the fierce
musseyj

awaiting membership post from
filmore
probation membership
rio rita

i am also needed pokerwidows stats from the day she joined.If you dont have them pokerwidow can you please post your current stats.

Old
NEW MEMBER "ENOCHO," ? - Thu Apr 18, 2002, 11:39 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Came to put my name(ENOCHO) 8) in consideration for new membership!I have been in school since JAN. My % is 61.69 in 296 games! my bankroll is $425(temporary low water lever has been as high as $3500)! I know i can help the Lsogc team!Current rankings in gold league #87 of 180 and in single table sat's #17 of 91(stats from memory)! Ironside please checkout my stats! see how close to money i have been getting! I still have alot to learn,so let me have opportunity to show you! P.S. by the way Ironside the 8:00 freeroll tourny i finished 8th surprise!surprise! just out of money again!! consider ME! JON "ENOCHO," ENOCHS :lol: :wink:

Old
Thu Apr 18, 2002, 12:38 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Can I be director of partying and lewd behavior? :twisted:

Old
Nice one Ironside - Thu Apr 18, 2002, 02:16 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Ironside,

I enjoyed reading your constitution. Your goals certainly are compatible with our goals at E2C.

They both promote GOOT PLAY.

For all the friendly rivalry lately between LSOGC and E2C, it is nice to see that they both embody the principles promoted here at PSO.

Randy, rggator
Interim El Presi-Dent-Ttee
E2C

Old
Thu Apr 18, 2002, 02:27 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
no sucking up now gator were still gonna kick your butt :lol:
you might think it friendly rivalry but you wont after we humilate your team :wink:
if i was you i would be getting in touch with your treasurer the bankroll of the E2C is about to hit rock bottom :roll:

Old
Too funny - Thu Apr 18, 2002, 03:15 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
You are too funny Ironside.

I can barely type I am laughing so hard.

But I think our boys and gals can handle anything you can bring on.

Randy

p.s. I still think you are doing a good job with your organization. It is promoting better play.

Old
Thu Apr 18, 2002, 08:08 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
i would like to formally welcome enocho to the lsogc
and add noodles to the probation list his inclusion into the lsogc is a great asset and hopefully in time he will become the lsogc's personal trainer

Old
Thu Apr 18, 2002, 09:09 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
May I obtain a position in this elite club? My overall stats stink, but I am 48th in the silver and climbing. I wish I could reset my overall ranking.

jackstraw420

Old
THANK YOU! IRONSIDE - Fri Apr 19, 2002, 06:41 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
I would like to thank Ironside for adding me into this elite group! will represent lsogc to best of my ability! especially against e2c! thanks ! JON "ENOCHO," ENOCHS :lol:

Old
Fri Apr 19, 2002, 07:06 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Welcome Enocho and Noodles!

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 12:16 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
thanks to IANb i remebered about my failings in getting the LSOGC up and running properly

so i am bringing this thread up to the top and aim to edit the dates and get the LSOGC running proper in the new year(i got another 12 months of membership time to waste)

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 12:59 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
I, too, would like to be considered for your club, as improving my bankroll and stats is my main goal right now. Thank you for your consideration!

Indy_Bob

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 07:31 PM
(#14)
Deleted user
Ironside, I would like to be considered too, but I'm not yet worthy. At my current rate I expect to complete 50 tourneys within the next six months! :roll: Anyway keep me in mind if I continue to improve.

Regards, Den

Old
no such thing as reformed mani - Wed Oct 23, 2002, 09:03 PM
(#15)
Deleted user
its something you have to live with and battle with every day...one sat at a time
maniacs annonymus is a much needed club at this site
and people like you who discrimate against maniacs will only get buffalo chips from me, not buffalo's chips
you think its easy, being castigated by people for "feeling lucky about this 39 sooted?"...and winnig?
if thats not a lsog, i'm not a shaggy herd beast

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 09:24 PM
(#16)
Deleted user
Requesting consideration for membership. My current cummulative is 60.70% and my bankroll is $7,800+or-.

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2002, 10:13 PM
(#17)
Deleted user
Hmmmmm...and all this time, I thought the lsogc was about the art of "sucking out"....those are the ones who I think embody lsog(s)

:? 8O

'Goddess

Old
Thu Oct 24, 2002, 06:09 AM
(#18)
Deleted user
I once read a book called 'THE MANAGEMENT OF LUCK'

Without going into the contents too deeply, the title should give an idea as to what this is all about.

Ok one more............Bernhard Langer sank a very long putt to win a major title a few years back and when interviewed afterwards, the guy said "that was a lucky putt at the end"
Bernhard replied "No it wasn't, I was aiming for the hole, and it went in, that was what I tried to do. I have noticed that the more I practice, the luckier I get "

CLAY

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2002, 04:43 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokergoddess
Hmmmmm...and all this time, I thought the lsogc was about the art of "sucking out"....those are the ones who I think embody lsog(s)

:? 8O

'Goddess
quite the opposite LSOGC members rarely suck out on people thats why we place and win so many tournys hence the name LSOG, its about long term rather than short term pot winning.

i will read thru the consitution and update it, i will then check out the current membership to check if we are all still members of the school and then open it up to new members so those posting here and in PM's i am not ignoring you i just havent got round to replying.

Old
Tue May 02, 2006, 02:40 PM
(#20)
Deleted user
anyone remember the good old LSOGC

well its about time it reopened

the consitution has changed a little in that its now open too all members of PSO

all member are responsible for counting there own stars though anyone with more stars than me might find themself getting audited :lol:

the LSOGC does not have its own board we share our thoughts on open fourms
we might however set up a private real money comp on bugsys one day in the future

if any founder members of the LSOGC are still members of PSO could they please step forward and let themselves been known as we have office bearers jobs to be handed out

invcluding head of entertainment, vice chair of the beer drinking club and the most important job indead 2nd in command of the lapdancing/poker playing convention 2010 (the year i win the wsop main event)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com