Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Golf - last place to GTHoldem

Old
Golf - last place to GTHoldem - Wed Jan 01, 2003, 07:23 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
OK, all the places for the golf tourney have now been taken up with GTHoldem picking up the last spot.

GTHoldem has been drafted into team - "Two Letters Away" captained by Wildbill41 to provide much needed support (especially at those times when Wildbill falls over, trips over, over-swings, over compensates, or more likely -"look out, over there!!!)

A quick look on the "PSO Golfers - Details Are Here" post will show that I have made the necessary adjustments to the individual and team handicap concerned (and yes Bill, I know that 14.5 usually represents 15 but I felt that it wouldn't be fair for .75 of 19 and .75 of 20 to be the same, so I rounded yours down! Bummer eh!)

Two teams named so far.......

Movingabout (Tony) is captain of the "Class Act"

Wildbill41 (Bill) is captain of "Two Letters Away"

and I have PM'd Chino to ask for a name for his team (perhaps some of the team could put a proposal together for consideration and let him know?).

OK that's about it. Unless there are any last minute changes this will be the last post (the last post?) on the golf tourney.

Remember, we're meeting up in the lobby of the Goldstrike at 09.30 on the 09 January.

See you soon!!

Old
Wed Jan 01, 2003, 10:17 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Re: The last post. Who are you trying to kid? :lol: Now that the teams are set the trash talking can now commence in earnest.

Welcome aboard Gloria. I am sure that your addition will stiffen the resolve of our team, lengthen our average drive, and lead to a round where we put it in the hole 18 seperate times without a rest. You are our "little blue magic"

As to the 'adjustment' of our team handicap. we are so adept we can change hands and gain a stroke. The Florida, New Jersey and yes even Mississippi Supreme courts have been contacted and we believe that a ruling is going to be made, invalidating the results of the tourney, and awarding the championship to DJ. Or possibly zipman. You never know what the courts will do :lol:

Bill

Old
Wed Jan 01, 2003, 10:29 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill41
The Florida, New Jersey and yes even Mississippi Supreme courts have been contacted and we believe that a ruling is going to be made, invalidating the results of the tourney, and awarding the championship to DJ. Or possibly zipman. You never know what the courts will do :lol:

Bill
PLEASE!!!!!!!! DO NOT AWARD THIS TO ME!!!!!!!

Oh, Louisiana Courts arent listed. Well that may be a different story. In Louisiana, I was taken to court, spent 20K defending my case. I won, and its still costing me more money!

Bob

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com