Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Kudos, Mark & Tina

Old
Kudos, Mark & Tina - Thu Jan 02, 2003, 01:57 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
- for the elegant yet simple "fix" to last year's Last Chance problem with the addition of the "X" category.

I DON'T want to RE_OPEN that discussion. Just THANK Mark & Tina!!!!

I was one of a number of members who felt that giving Last Chance qualifiers an equal footing with many Annual Members seemed a bit unfair - and I expressed that opinion here in the forum. Now the problem seems largely solved, and it's only fair to say so.

This new X category gives non-members a chance to join & win; yet still preserves a financial "edge" for most "A" qualifiers who played throughout the year.

Again - my personal appreciation & thanks!!!

Also - LOVE the new Spring, Sumer & Winter FINALS! Should keep the competition tougher longer. Thanks again.

Looking forward to a great New Year here in the school. Chuck

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com