Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

ADULT HUMOR

Old
ADULT HUMOR - Fri Jan 03, 2003, 11:12 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
If Oil Doe can make a post that talks about, well, um, you know, then I think I can make this somewhat "R" rated post.

DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME. CONSENTING ADULTS NEED ONLY TO PROCEED. ALL OTHERS, GET THE HELL OUT!

Yossel Abramovitz worked in a pickle factory. Unfortunately, he had a very great and powerful desire to put his ***** in the pickle slicer.

This went on for years, and Yossel couldn't stand it any more. So he decided to seek professional help for this odd infatuation of his.

He spent a few months with a shrink who finally gave up and told Yossel that since Yossel's desire was so powerful to put his ***** in the pickle slicer, the only way to get over it was to do it. Yossel gladly agreed to do it the next day at work.

The next day he came home from work very early, about 11 AM. His wife Sarah was very worried and asked why he was home so early. Yossel explained to her for the first time the desire he had had to put his ***** in the pickle slicer. He explained that he couldn't take it any more and today he did it and he got fired as a result.

Sarah gasped and ran over to him, yanked down his pants and briefs, only to see his ***** perfectly normal and intact. She looked back up and said "I don't understand ... what happened to the pickle slicer."?

"I think she got fired too."

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 11:14 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
thanks for the chuckle bob!!!!!!!!!

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 11:55 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
i guess i am not adult enough for the joke, because i don't get it.

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 12:40 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 12:58 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Deleted.

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 06:26 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
OH, know i get it, i missed the last line on the bottom about her getting fired too.

oooops ops: ops: ops:

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 08:24 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
LOVED IT!
Got any more. Pickle slicers that is.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com