Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thief 21 IINVITATIONAL FEB 9th

Old
Thief 21 IINVITATIONAL FEB 9th - Fri Jan 03, 2003, 12:49 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
“Thief 21 Twenty Man Invitational Classic”

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the first annual “Thief 21 Twenty Man Invitational Classic Sunday February 9, 2003 6 PM CST. The list of the 20 members invited to play in this event is posted below. The list of 5 alternates is also listed below. The structure of the event is, 20 Players (From the invitation list) will buy in for $500 (PSO Bankroll) with $2000 Added money. For a Total Prize Pool of $ 12000. The game will be a NLHE

Please Post your invitation acceptance In the Team Tourney section of the forum. Registration deadline is Jan 26 2003.

Prize Distribution: 1st $7200
2nd $3600
3rd $1200

List of Invitees: 1) Thief 21 2) Bruno
3) freddieboy 4) jmuzzey
5) muzzeyJ 6) Apryllshowers
7) ‘spades’ 8) Top2Pair
9) robber 10) jbh5000
11) depraved 12) pokermats
13) Stewed 14) Mark
15) Shane 16) Adam Schramm
17) ironside 18) Trumpin Joe
19) Clay Knight 20) Joe-All In

If in case any of the above players is unable to attend the event for any reason the 5 alternates are: 1) pogue 2) ‘WORM’ 3) Ranger Rick 4) thehiroller 5) Babe 60

If there are any questions r suggestions please feel free to Private Message me anytime
Thank You

Thief 21

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 01:14 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
See ya there

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 01:25 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
invites only?
charming
hey clay looks like u r in the "cool club"
:lol:

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 01:37 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
wow looks like i am suppling the fish for the event

dont see the reason for the 2k added but count me in i could do with a butt kicking
holding it so close to the round 2 event which would be on final table at time might detract from it

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 05:53 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
YAHOO I finally made a list in this school. I might be the last one on the list BUT I am on it :? and now I have got to send out announcements to all my friends and relatives, to let them know of my achievement. 8) I;ll be waitin for the call of duty
babe60 :wink:

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 06:02 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
I think the word invitational implies that you send out invites, not post it in the general forum. :lol: But then, I can't tell the difference between flammable and inflammable.

Peace, Starrs E2C - LSOGC

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 06:43 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Fidget, I guess I'm on the list for entertainment value.

There needs to be someone that will re raise with 62o in the first 20 mins.

Please don't call me cool, I'm so offended !

If I win this, then I'll take my winnings and invest it in a tourny type thing of my own, and you will definately be invited

At last! I get my chance to beat Mark heads up after outdrawing Apryll with 3 to go

I'll be there, and I bet I make last two tables.

CLAY

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2003, 09:11 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
fish nr 2 is in

spades 8) 8O

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2003, 12:58 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
added money to a tourniment not open to all?

I understand if you all want to play amongst yourselves for your own bank roll, but having the school chip in money that is not available to anyone who has the bankroll to buy-in just doesn't seem right.

Let's have the school give money to 20 uninvited players as well.

Muck it

Old
Fri Jan 24, 2003, 11:32 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
Please note the date of Jan 3rd for this post. Which was after the Dec 18th date that approval was given by pso for this event. I am sorry all that have registered for the cancellation of this event. : I did not mean to waste anyones time and apologize for any in convience to your scheduale

Thief 21

Old
Fri Jan 24, 2003, 01:06 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
This event has not been cancelled and will take place on Feb 9th.

I appreicate all of your understanding regarding arranging events in the future, as there are over 1000 of you and only 10 of us, and we do like to have Sunday's off.

Regards

Tina

Old
Fri Jan 24, 2003, 01:24 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
:?: :?: :?:

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY DID YOU HAVE US SIGN UP IN A PREVIOUS POST THAT YOU HAD A FEW WEEKS AGO?

I AM SPEAKING OF THIEF21'S POST ASKING ALL WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE INCLUDED TO POST ON THAT THREAD?

SO WHATS UP WITH THAT?

SANEIGY

Old
Fri Jan 24, 2003, 01:38 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
Saneigy,

This was always an invite event as this is the original thread, The thread in the Tourney section was a place for the people on the list to confirm that they wanted to play. I'm sorry about this being an invite as I was worried there would not be enough interest therefore thought keeping the numbers low would be best. I apoligize if I offended anyone it was not my intention, and in the future any other events i attempt to organize through PSO's channels will be open.

Tina & PSO staff thank you for the continuance of this event that had been planned through channels prior to todays post.

Thief 21
I love This Site.

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2003, 01:57 AM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by muck it
added money to a tourniment not open to all?

I understand if you all want to play amongst yourselves for your own bank roll, but having the school chip in money that is not available to anyone who has the bankroll to buy-in just doesn't seem right.

Let's have the school give money to 20 uninvited players as well.

Muck it
I agree with this. I would have loved to play this event. If someone wants to have a closed event and exclude people, fine, but it's not right for PSO to add money to it.

Dave

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2003, 02:29 AM
(#15)
Deleted user
Who is adding the money? PSO or Theif?

PSO shouldnt be adding money to an invitation only event.

Old
added money - Sun Jan 26, 2003, 02:35 AM
(#16)
Deleted user
I agree, there is no more added money to the tournaments. So why should there be added money to a special event?

My .02 worth......

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2003, 06:33 AM
(#17)
Deleted user
I am playing on the 9th, and I'm sure the others would say the same..............the money matters not.

I would pay 1K in bankroll, with no prizes at all, to play against this quality lineup.

I think the bragging rights for the winner, will far outweigh the 7K

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com