Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Deuces to Sevens Triple Draw

Old
Deuces to Sevens Triple Draw - Sat Jan 04, 2003, 11:13 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Can anyone help me with the rules for Deuces to Sevens Triple Draw? I'm having my Dimes-and-Quarters home game tonight, and want the introduce this game to the exotic-game-loving group as a means of keeping the bingo-type games like 'Follow the Queen' down.

Is there a betting round between each draw? What to do if the deck is too short for all draws?

Hope someone can help me with the answers! Thank you in advance!

Best,

McMelchior (Johan)

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2003, 12:59 PM
(#2)
Deleted user

Johan,

Triple draw (2-7 or A-5) have four betting rounds:
one after the deal and one after each draw as long as you still have players contending for the pot. If you want to make it interesting you could play 2-7 onetime and the next time A-5 (that will give the players lots of opportunities to make mistakes). A winning situation for a player that knows both games well.

If you have players bad enough to still be in after the second draw and run out of cards, then you shuffle up the cards from the previous drawing downs. This is where the game gets interesting, since all the duplicates and discarded (folded bad low hands) can bring miracles cards back into play.

The game is delt five handed (if a sixth player is in the ring, the player behind the button would sit out). This puts some good action into an older form of poker. :mrgreen:

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2003, 01:24 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Thank you very much, Marion! I'll be looking forward to a prosperous evening :wink:
Best,

Johan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com