Major wins $6,225
Major won with three of a kind, sixes
Starting hand #12373778

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 05:18 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
What's the point of the post?

Over in another thread people are discussing why raising with AT on deep money (even with better position than you had here) is a bad move, and it's true. You 'made your hand' when the A flopped, then bet around 200 into a 1000 pot? You're losing to AK,AQ,AJ or Ax 2-pair, never mind a set. The whole hand is a great example of why trap hands like this should be avoided (except the unnatural daftness of the winning hand) .And, yeah , Major does that kind of stuff. That's the way it is.

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 07:18 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
thief as we were disscussing on the table last night it would have been wrong to fold any hand to the flop bet it was just a plain stupid bet.
the turn bet wasnt much better giving a player 5-1 odds to call is not how NLHE is played.

apart from calling the preflop bet major played the hand the way i would of.

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 12:04 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
I found the funny thing to be that Gutshooter folded.....lmao

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 01:23 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
I don't remember saying that the other player did anything wrong in my post. The reason was just for a laugh, you can laugh at me if you want.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com