Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

See Y'all in TUNICA!!!

Old
See Y'all in TUNICA!!! - Sun Jan 05, 2003, 06:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
WhiteStar
Well, this is almost it. In less than ten hours I leave for Mississippi. Got the gas tank in the car topped off, stocked up on drinks and snacks for the loooooong drive and am almost packed. Leave here tomorrow at 4 am, headed for Oxford, Mississippi, to visit friends, and then on Tuesday afternoon I will be in Tunica.

I will keep my eyes open for the few faces I might be able to recognize. Otherwise, I will probably either be in the bar closest to the theatre where our tournament will be, or the card room at the Horseshoe. Look for the large bearded guy who looks permanently amused. That's me.

In any case, I will check the forum boards one last time before I jet out of here in the morning. After that, I'll just see y'all in Tunica!!! I am soooo looking forward to this!!

Literally, see y'all at the tables!!

-Bart M.

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 07:19 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
have a safe trip and we will see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2003, 10:09 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Take care.

See you soon Bart.

Later,
Wendell

Old
Mon Jan 06, 2003, 12:16 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Is there something happening in Tunica? Dang I wish someone had posted on the forum about it.

Bill

Old
Mon Jan 06, 2003, 08:16 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
Weather forecast for Thursday is mostly sunny and 60 degrees!!! Can I order up some nice weather or what!?
Warmer weather = more beer consumption = better golf shots!

PS - Bill.....please leave the shorts/black socks/sandals combo at home.....I wont be able to tee off if I am blinded by those legs!!!

Yeehaw!

Old
Mon Jan 06, 2003, 01:06 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by win4win
Weather forecast for Thursday is mostly sunny and 60 degrees!!! Can I order up some nice weather or what!?
Warmer weather = more beer consumption = better golf shots!

PS - Bill.....please leave the shorts/black socks/sandals combo at home.....I wont be able to tee off if I am blinded by those legs!!!

Yeehaw!
Hmmmm another outfit I cant wear... dang...

Yep weather is wonderful here and the play is good too. Made some money last night doing my impression of TJ at the craps tables. hehe

See you guys (and gals) when you get here.

Oh and ran into IndyBob last night in the card room. He says to tell Torax to get his fat *** down here... lol

Old
Mon Jan 06, 2003, 11:54 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
[quote="win4win"]

/quote]

Yeah right. As if I would wear my GOOD clothes to the golf course. That outfit is reserved for evening wear.

Bill

Old
Tue Jan 07, 2003, 12:04 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart M.
.See Y'all in TUNICA!!!
no you wont as i aint going

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com