Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Have you ever seen this one?

Old
Have you ever seen this one? - Tue Jan 07, 2003, 04:54 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
To whom it may concern,

I was playing in the 12:30 a.m. "warm-up" this morning when I caught the most unbeleivable back to back hands I have ever seen. I am not a lucky person by nature so that is why these hands fascinate me so much. It was very early in the tournament so the blinds and such don't really matter. In early position with pocket nines I limp in and get to see the flop for cheap. Flop comes with two nines. I meagerly play my hand without a showdown and make a small profit. No big deal. The very next hand under the gun I get dealt A 4 of diamonds. I once again limp, like I like to do, and the flop comes with a 4 and a diamond. I decide to play the hand once around to see what happens and I get another 4 on the turn. I check raise and get a guy heads up. Sure enough, a 4 comes on the river giving me my second quad hand in a row. Needless to say, I got all my chips in and took down a very nice pot. My question to you all is have you ever seen any thing like that in your life? I know I haven't.

later, B~~~

Old
Tue Jan 07, 2003, 05:35 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Never seen 2 quads running before Bdog, but in live games I've seen quad queens beat by quad kings, also seen a royal flush on the board.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com