Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

For those who know me

Old
For those who know me - Tue Jan 07, 2003, 12:51 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Just wondering if anyone knows of or has seen any of the drastic mistakes that I commonly make while playing here? I know there must be somethings that i'm not picking up on that are hindering my game. What are the steps I need to take to raise my game from the Mid 60 percentile range to the successful 70% class? Any comments or crtisism are appreciated.

Thief 21

Old
Tue Jan 07, 2003, 02:14 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
From what I have observed about the play in general at PSO, those around the 60% rank make a few simpe fundamental errors that are easily eliminated if they are made aware of them. Eliminating these would probably be enough to improve your rank up to around 70%. I don't know what yours are, but I will try to have a look at you sometime in the next few weeks. If there are any really simple leaks in your game that should be easy to correct, I will tell you.

Old
Tue Jan 07, 2003, 02:20 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Be less aggressive when you have thinner edges. Push the big edges hard, and the smaller edges less so. Avoid the thin edges whenever possible.

At least until you get into the shallow money where it's push and pray time.

Old
Tue Jan 07, 2003, 02:27 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles
From what I have observed about the play in general at PSO, those around the 60% rank make a few simpe fundamental errors that are easily eliminated if they are made aware of them. Eliminating these would probably be enough to improve your rank up to around 70%. I don't know what yours are, but I will try to have a look at you sometime in the next few weeks. If there are any really simple leaks in your game that should be easy to correct, I will tell you.
i am around the 60% mark if you spot any of my errors let me know please dying to get upto the 68% mark

Old
Tue Jan 07, 2003, 04:12 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
noodles ah never mind

Old
Tue Jan 07, 2003, 07:02 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Thank You for your responses so far.

Noodles if you have a chance and see anything please let me know.

Trumpin Joe- If you don't mind elaborating a little more on what you call Thin Hands i would appreciate it.

Thief 21

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2003, 02:08 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
Formula for raising your percentage:

(1) Smoke more crack;
(2) Whenever you get under 1000 go on post & fold;
(3) Get your chips in with the worst hand; and
(4) Play AJ off like it is quads.

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2003, 07:52 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
I think your most fundamental mistake was not inviting me to your tourney. Now everytime I see you at a table, I give you a dirty look. But you can't see me, cause I'm invisible.

JMason

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 12:47 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Don't know if I should help now

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com