Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PSO Staff: Please advise.

Old
PSO Staff: Please advise. - Mon Oct 14, 2002, 10:40 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I finished second in yesterday's Big One II: Round Two event, and as I understand it, I need to play in a heads up with the second place finisher from saturday, further, I understand that this needs to happen within seven days. I have been looking on the web site, and can't find anything that tells me when this event is to take place. Do I need to coordinate a time with someone?

Thanks;
Paul

Old
Mon Oct 14, 2002, 10:58 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Paul, WTG!!!!!

It will be your responsibility to contact the 1st place finisher, make arrangements for the match and notify Gavin at PSO of the date and time so he can set it up.

Bill

P.S. Now go get your D. It is a nice thing to have.

Old
Mon Oct 14, 2002, 11:35 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Paul

If this was the annual members event, then unfortunitly you do not get a chanch to play heads-up. You only have a B qualifier for second place in an annual event. Sorry to be the one to tell you this as I know exactly how it feels.

Old
Mon Oct 14, 2002, 11:43 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
PayShints, you are absolutely right, my big mistake, what a fool I feel. I should pay more attention to the games I'm entering. Sorry folks for my misinformation. ops: ops: ops:

Well I guess a B is what I'll settle with.
Thanks Debonair for the kind words.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com