Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

ATT: non convention goers

Old
ATT: non convention goers - Wed Jan 08, 2003, 12:50 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
anyone not going to the convention that lives in the NJ area they may be able to go to atlantic city this weekend post here or email me.

I am taking my daughter to my dad's in NJ, and i might make a trip to AC since I haven't been there in over 3 years. Not 100% sure on what day or time (or if i am even going to be there) but I can be persuded into going.

I leave for NJ thursday at around noon EDT and i will be there till sometime sunday.

I am looking to either go thursday night or friday afternoon. maybe saturday if my sister (who get's there friday night) let's me go.

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 07:16 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
I'm from Upstate NY (Albany Area) a little to far to travel this weekend, But I will be over at either Foxwoods or Mohegan the following saturday.

I'm going to see if i can get a couple PSO's from upstate here to go over.

Sry I couldn't meet you there. Have fun and GL

Zexxal

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2003, 08:47 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
zexxal,

that would be great. let me know what is going on and i will try to make it myself.

foxwoods has a limit holdem tourney at 10 am saturday morning it's $25 + $10 with 1 optional rebuy of $20.

I only live 45/60 mins from fw and maybe a few other members could make it.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com