Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

To Mark or Tina

Old
To Mark or Tina - Wed Jan 08, 2003, 05:33 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I hate i am sending this so late, but I will not be able to make it to Tunica. My sister is getting a Divorce tomorrow. She has been battling the scumbag for THREE YEARS. She asked me to be ther so I am going for maral Support. But i will be there for the Seminar. I hate to miss the tournament because i know i am costing myself a very enjoyable an great expirence. Sorry for the respose so late but Family Matters. Good luck to all at the tournament. I guess i will let some one else win this TIME. I look forward to meeting everyone at the seminar. i will see yall there. tell Pokergoddess i guess she can win this time....lol :lol: thanks, Dixielandman It is not a Question of CAN I WIN,but WILL I WIN

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com