Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Good Luck in The PSO No Limit

Old
Good Luck in The PSO No Limit - Thu Jan 09, 2003, 09:07 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Good luck to all of the players in the PSO No Limit Tournament. I predict the final table will consist of 7 "A" qualifiers, 2 "B's" and a...oops, wrong tournament.

Somebody post a report! We non-participating members are lonely.

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 09:11 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
"someone post a report"

i want a report from every member that plays in any tourny
1 report per event per person
so for the PSO NLHE event i want 100 reports

BTW still snowing here looks like i am suffering from B&M withdrawl symptoms ( ok ok i know i only been 4 times but i am hooked)

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 11:01 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
i believe it's 98 iron, i think 2 people dropede out of tourney.

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 12:48 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Are there any bots?

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 02:36 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
no bots but i hear you have to watch them players teaming you by looking at each others cards.

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 04:38 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Sorry but I hadnt noticed this forum before and just posted a bit of my reflections of the last couple of days here in Tunica. I posted it in the general forum. But I see this one now and will post here in the future.

So far the PSOers are doing pretty good. I took 12th last night in the SuperSatellite and of course they only pay 9 places but felt good playing against players like Umberto xxxxxx the guy who won it last year, and I saw at Freddyboys table he had a couple of world champs there too. Jensen for one, the young guy who plays the circuit.

Saw John Bonetti here and talked with him some but didnt get to play with him. Cowboy Wolford I saw the other day along with Eskimo and a few others.

I havent seen TJ yet, as his wife and I became friends last year, nor Phil Helmuth or the others. I suspect Danny Negraneau (sp?) and the rest will arrive in the next day or two.

I won one single table satellite, split two, and lost my fourth but feel I am doing well so far. So I have 3 chips that will pay my way into the first three holdem events. I am struggling with names here but there are several other PSO folks that have won chips too. I just can't remember their names at the moment. All in all the pso crowd is doing well.

Tonight is the PSO tournament and am really looking forward to that. Not so much the poker as it is meeting all these fine folks I have had the privelege of playing with here at the school.

Well thats all I can think of for now..

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 05:39 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
did pso provide an "all in" button to our friends at the 200 no limit tournament ???

wonder how they raise...they are not used to count chips ??!?

looks like 15 minutes to count the stack and 25 to count the pot and 30 to decide how much to bet or raise !!!

maybe they will miss the next big one :lol:

spades 8)

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 08:37 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles
Are there any bots?

JUST MAKE SURE THEY ARE GIRL - BOY :roll:

I'LL BE WATCHING :twisted:

:h:
Sz

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2003, 02:05 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
Awright Jane!! Third is an excellent result!!

Congrats to all winners!!!

CU Saturday!!

Alan

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2003, 02:11 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
Awright Jane!! Third is an excellent result!!

Congrats to all winners!!!

CU Saturday!!

Alan

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2003, 08:52 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
i still do not understand why alan always feels to the need to repeat himself every post.

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2003, 02:00 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aha12877
i still do not understand why alan always feels to the need to repeat himself every post.
i do remeber when we got the new forum mark said that people will be charged $100pso for every double post so i think that Alan is broke by now and therefore cannot take part in the pokermatts heads up challenge so i should get a walk over to the pool 5 final

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com