Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Tunica Sat from HE-LL

Old
The Tunica Sat from HE-LL - Thu Jan 09, 2003, 06:48 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
A lil quick tidbit for ya'll (that's how they say it down here) not here in Tunica. We're all a little bored, waiting for the PSO tourney to start so we decide to ante up $65 and play in a NL sat. 10 people buy in, 6 of them are PSO'ers. jbh5000 comes to the table, looks around, and says "what the heck have I just gotten myself into." Also at the table, in no particular order (obviously since I am putting Bruno first), Bruno, Zipman, RickyHard, myself and Shane and 4 poor unsuspecting souls.

The first 3 out were non PSO'ers (one chap had the misfortune of having queens when I had aces). Zipman goes all in with TT and says "This one is for you Amy." and has them hold up against KQs. Hazy bluffs everyone at least 5 times and they all fold like the cowards that they are. The soul remaining non PSO'er was actually a damn good player, he limped with AA and busted Bruno who held AK. 3 handed it was myself, the non PSO'er and Zip. I was dealt AJ in the SB and made it 300 to go. The non PSO'er flat called. The flop was AJJ (have I mentioned that AJ is a monster) - non PSO'er pushes in with AK (how dare he play that trash against AJ) and I think about it for a second, and say, "Yea I guess I call." Hazy has 2 to 1 chip lead on Zip and they go back and forth for a while (they did agree to a $150 save) when they get it all in with A5 for zip and 77 for hazy. No ace for zip and hazy wins his first live action sat.

Was a blast, especially against 5 other PSO'ers.

More later, I promise.

Hazy

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 07:03 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Nice to see you posting again!

Thanks for keeping us up on what's going on down there :lol:
It is definitly appreciated!

Zexxal

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 07:29 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
You post is exciting news for PSO!!!!

Keep up the goot play and remember what I said *** :lol:

can't wait to hear more!!!!

:h:
sZ

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 11:36 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Congrats, that's awesome.

Keep the post coming from Tunica (man, am I kicking myself for not going?).

Peace, Starrs LSOGC E2C

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com