Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Poker Tells CD-ROM part 2

Old
Poker Tells CD-ROM part 2 - Thu Jan 09, 2003, 07:20 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Hello everyone:

I have gotten a lot of responses on the CD-ROM, so here's the deal. I am not distributing it for profit. I am looking to send it out to some poker players so they can try it out and give me feedback. I am constantly working on new multimedia products and I use the feedback to make future CD-ROM's that much better.

If you are interested in receiving a copy of this CD-ROM, all I am asking is that you send me a blank CD-R (700mb/80 min) and $5 to help cover the cost of the mailing. If you are like PokerMats and live across the ocean, I may need a few extra bucks in order to get it to you. Please send me a private message with your name and mailing address and I will send you a reply with mine.

Thank you all for your interest in this CD-ROM and for helping test this product. I look forward to hearing back from all of you when you have had the chance to play with the CD-ROM.

*NOTE* In order to view the contents of the CD-ROM you will need to have Apple's QuickTime Player version 4 or higher installed on your computers. You can download this for free at:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

The CD-ROM was designed to run on a Windows platform. It will function fine on a MAC but a lot of the text will appear distorted.

Raiderman

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com