Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

how do you retrive a hand

Old
how do you retrive a hand - Thu Jan 09, 2003, 10:10 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
i have two hand i would like some help on. they both were from the warm up. Both hand i feel i didnot bet right. one i won, the other put me on the rail.

hand 1 12531279 i won that one but feel i didnot play it right. i think i should have tried to keep in the others and increased the pot. i think i was a lock.

hand 2 12534945 i got put out. was up agnist a large bank roll, 3x. tried to bet him out, fat chance. had QQ and a flush draw. lost to a flush draw on the river.

the first hand didn't hurt, early and won. secound one i think i should have gone all in after the flop.

if i can get the hands i'll repost.

thanks

marty

Old
Thu Jan 09, 2003, 10:19 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
use the handanalysis forum post the numbers under the new request thread with a few details and tim will hopefully post them up for you

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com