Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

new england poker classic

Old
new england poker classic - Mon Jan 13, 2003, 08:20 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
here is a link to the scedule for the NEPC april 2-13,

I hope a lot of pso'ers can make it (actually i really don't want u all there decreases my odds)

http://www.foxwoods.com/poker_tourney_nepc.html

Old
Mon Jan 13, 2003, 11:34 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
See you there aha. Can't wait, my Dad lives in Worcester MA im going to visit him and Watch the Events at Foxwoods(hopefully pick up a few tips) and maybe play some 10/20 if I feel lucky.

Thief 21

Old
Tue Jan 14, 2003, 04:31 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
that's great, iknow of a few schoolers going, so i hope there's a day we can all meet

Old
Tue Jan 14, 2003, 08:59 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Are they taking room reservations yet?

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 12:43 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
I reserved my room today. Get them now, they will go fast.

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 10:40 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Hi All,

I will be there and playing in every Holdem event.

Old
New England Poker Classic - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 12:42 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
I'll be there AHA, but I don't know about decreasing your odds. First round is on you.

See ya' soon!!
Penguin8

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2003, 03:14 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
I will be there the first weekend.

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2003, 07:56 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
As will I, it looks like.

Chris

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2003, 01:45 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Dying to go. Here's my quandry. My mom, a non poker enthusiast (at least when it comes to her daughter) lives about 60 miles from Foxwoods. And hour drive each day. But based on my behavior at the WPO - I have a hard time leaving the poker room. Question - should I drive my mother crazy and commute in my anticipated sleep deprived state - or cough up the not particularly cheap room rate? I guess I have a little time to wrestle with this one.

Old
Tue Jan 21, 2003, 01:54 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
There's going to be wrestling too?? I'm there!

Old
Tue Jan 21, 2003, 01:04 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
I am going to play in the events on 4/6, 4/7, 4/8 and 4/9.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Apryll will be rooting for me in the o/8 tourney ( see Beginner's Forum on o/8), although a couple of hundred bucks won't faze a big limit player like Apryll!

Hopefully they get out more sats than they did this Fall!

Tim

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2003, 11:21 AM
(#13)
Deleted user
Anyone want to share rooms on 4/4, 4/5, 4/11, 4/12??

NS and non-snorers only please.. I need my beauty sleep. (Not that it helps but it's worth a shot :P )

After all, there is nothing like sharing bad beat stories in the middle of the night.

CH

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2003, 12:52 PM
(#14)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by oil doe
Dying to go. Here's my quandry. My mom, a non poker enthusiast (at least when it comes to her daughter) lives about 60 miles from Foxwoods. And hour drive each day. But based on my behavior at the WPO - I have a hard time leaving the poker room. Question - should I drive my mother crazy and commute in my anticipated sleep deprived state - or cough up the not particularly cheap room rate? I guess I have a little time to wrestle with this one.
OD...

Based on your behavior in Tunica, I would safely say that you should cough up the money!

IMHO

Bob 8)

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2003, 01:08 PM
(#15)
Deleted user
Zip wrote:
Quote:
Based on your behavior in Tunica, I would safely say that you should cough up the money!
You make a very persuasive argument Zip.

And along those same lines...

Huk wrote:
Quote:
There's going to be wrestling too?? I'm there!
I have to believe that if PSOers' behavior at the WPO is any indication - wresting may be involved.

doe

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2003, 01:34 PM
(#16)
Deleted user
GRRRR
I miss ALL the fun. I LOVE wrestling.

OH, if Oil Doe ends up doing a room share, make sure the beds have four posters...she needs a spot to hang her black cowboy hat!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com