Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Dec 21 Tina help!!!

Old
Dec 21 Tina help!!! - Tue Oct 15, 2002, 03:12 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Dear PSO Players,
We have are worked hard to Qualify for the Big One 2... The problem I have is that the Big one 2 final tournament is on Dec 21 @2.00pm...
Well thats the week before Xmas... And my WIFES family Xmas party is that day.....
My wife has been blowing me crap for months about this.... Does anyone else have a problem with this date... Alot of us have family, business, and friends xmas party,s to attend...
Maybe the tournament would be moved back a week.... or the time could be changed 2,00pm...
I know most of you reading this post are lol at me... Your thinking Legs (tell our wife your the boss) Well I could, but we all know how a loved one can ride u till u give in.... Wifes family vs POKER
I wonder if the date is bad for anyone else...... Mark and Tina help me....
CRAZYLEGS

Old
Tue Oct 15, 2002, 04:38 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Crazy,
It is not possible for us to change this date.
Since the day we started the Big One ll we have listed this date for the final.

I just hope that your wife will understand your situation

Regards

Tina

Old
Tue Oct 15, 2002, 09:04 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
They couldn't possibly set a date that would be agreeable with everyone - there will always be some % of the PSO population who can't make it that day, no matter what day it is.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com