Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Congrats and GL wstwst!

Old
Congrats and GL wstwst! - Mon Jan 13, 2003, 12:20 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Looking at pokerpages.com and see that Wendell (wstwst) made final table in the $540 NLHE. Good luck today at the final table!

Wendell has consistently been a winner here at PSO (685 sponsor points) and is always a pleasure to play with.

We will all be rooting for you!

Two other players made the money yesterday from PSO (although I do not know their screen names) --Greg Thompson and Jerry hodges.

Congrats to everyone!

Tim

P.S. Call me Nostradamus! I said in response to a post that no good play could be observed at the school, that I felt there are many players here who could be consistent winners at sats (harder to be the top heavy nature of tourneys). From all the reports, it appears that my prediction has come true! I knew the fine folks from PSO would play well against others in sats!

P.S.S I am SO going next year -- looks like I missed a blast!!

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 01:20 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Thanks tko! I too look forward to next year.

Later,
Wendell

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 01:41 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Wendell:

I am so happy for you! Had to be absolutely thrilling to play at the final table of a two-day tourney!

Your good results were no fluke! Dayin, day out you play solid, winning poker here at PSO, so I cannot even imagine how great you played when the stakes were even higher!

You do use your sponsor points for this event, didn't you?

If so, way to convert your "tuition" here -- time and $150 -- into some money, and more importantly, memories for a lifetime!

Congrats again!

Tim

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com