Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Convention Ups and Downs

Old
Convention Ups and Downs - Mon Jan 13, 2003, 09:37 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
UPS

1. Meeting at least 80 of my fellow PSO members and getting to know 42 of them.

2. Finding out I am an expert at tells....sending not receiving...lol, thanks Hazy and Bruno.

3. Watching one of our own deal..thanks TheMoron.

4. Having a nice conversation with DBPBear while watching the final table of the NL event.

5, Having a piece of a player who finished 2nd in 2 tourneys. Thanks WildBill41.

6. Incurring no injuries on the golf course and actually hitting the ball straight.

7. Petting GTHoldems furball. HEY HEY, she brought her very little dog to the golf course.

8. Being FINALLY forgiven by PokerGoddess for sucking out on her Wednesday Night.

9. Watching the enthusiasm of NewJane and Speigle at the final table of the PSO tourney.

10. Seeing a GREAT young player who I will be able to say, "I knew him when". Thanks JBH5000.

11. Winning 5 out of 6 live play sessions including 2 with exclusively PSO players.

12. Meeting Mark and Tina.

DOWNS

1. Letting down my backers with horrible tournament results. Thanks rggator and payshints.

2. Not getting a chance to talk to more of you. BTW the personalities in this school are even more fun in person than online.

3. Not getting proper recognition of my beer drinking abilities. I do lead WildBill in this category. He is just more noticeable

4. I have to wait 364 days for next years event.

Thank you everyone. I had a ball.

Bill

Old
Mon Jan 13, 2003, 10:21 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
DANGGIT..
I told Bruce last night I was already sad having to leave..and it is on my schedule to go again whenever and whereever we have another PSO meeting. Thanks, Debonair, for your part in making my weekend so terrific!

Old
Tue Jan 14, 2003, 05:36 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Bill,
You are forgiven....as we know, the Goddess is about goodness and kindness :roll: I guess I can only hope, that someday, you will
"RESPECT MY AUTHARITY" as South Parks, Cartman would say, and fold that crap when I keep firing into you....and you have NOTHING!!!!....lmao
Your great...and debonair, I mite add !! It was a pleasure, indded.

8O
'Goddess

Old
Tue Jan 14, 2003, 09:11 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Thanks for the compliment Debonair I really appreciate it. :P

Its funny you say that because I feel that way about all of you. In my opinion 80-90% of the school is capable of winning any tourney they enter and so I can say the same about all of you as I believe everyone will have their day as long as they believe in themselves stay positive and never give up.

Good Luck and I cant wait to see everyone again!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com