Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Trisail to post SOON!

Old
Trisail to post SOON! - Mon Jan 13, 2003, 10:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Hi all,

It will take me a couple days to do my post up right on Tunica. I HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!! (Well for sure second best) Some already know some of what happened 8O so they may think I am crazy! :? I must be ... LMAO. Look for the whole enchilada real soon. :roll:

P.S. To all who were there my deepest apologies if I got too excited and loud. : I do have a tenancy to get boisterous and I know I talk way too much and way too loud most of the time. I hope none where offended as I had the time of my life! I am going to work on that little 8O (haha) problem in the mean time. :wink:

I am so glad I got to meet so many GREAT PSO'ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Mon Jan 13, 2003, 10:18 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
It was most awesome meeting you and your crazy brother!! I hope by the time I get back to Fargo, onto a regular computer, trip reports will be flooding the forum!!

huggerz til March

Old
Tue Jan 14, 2003, 05:42 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Trisail,
I've already told some people, that you were probably the biggest surprise to me of all the PSOers I have met so far!! I had NO idea you were so cool....lol. I enjoyed each and every time we spent time in the same place...you were a blast!!

8O
'Goddess

Old
Trisail - Tue Jan 14, 2003, 03:31 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
It was great meeting you and your brother and I would have to say that you have the best (worst) bad beat story. Hope we can get out to AZ for a visit.

Spiegel

Old
It was a great time - Tue Jan 14, 2003, 09:19 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Trisail i just wanted to say i had a blast playing cards with you, dave, and astro and all the other great players.I cant wait till the next time take care man.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com