Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Back from Tunica!

Old
Back from Tunica! - Tue Jan 14, 2003, 01:04 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Just flew back home (boy, are my arms...nevermind). That was one of the funnest and best experiences of my life! I had so much fun it should be illegal (and is in my state).

I will be posting a trip report (hopefully tomorrow, but I have to spend SOME time with the family ). I am one of the only sober witnesses to Wednesday night's "party at the table", so I have the dirt . AZHardballz is one of the funniest drunks I've ever been around. That guy is a blast (and he plays poker much better when he's seeing double)

I wanted to encourage all the members that went (and Im sure many plan to) to post a trip report as it would be so interesting to see the week from everyones perspective.

HUGE congrats to Spiegel (you PSO ladies are badasses!), Wildbill (beat up by a girl , busted me tho), NewJane (I've never seen a dealer lose it at the table or Bill get trumped with the wisecracks), WstWst (he is a riot to play live, and a helluva finish), Zipman (Zen sat. master extradornaire), and everyone who made the money in the limit and NL tournaments. Hell, congrats to all of us, PSO represented like a mother$%^*!

--Greagar

Old
Tue Jan 14, 2003, 11:46 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Thanks Greagar!

I, too, had the time of my life. Seems like only yesterday this hole convention thing was just a dream; a simple post to see if there were others out there who were as pulled into the kinship of the community as I was.

The entire experience is one that I will cherish and remember for quite some time. The faces I now have to put with the many, many friends I have made here (well, at least I think of them as friends ;} ) has made this a much warmer place for me.

My success during the convention is testimony to not only the experience and knowledge gained from the school but also to the encouragement and wisdom shared with me by the people here. My success is indeed the fact that I have made SOOOO many new friends and developed so many new relationships.

Thanks for remembering me!

Bob

Old
Re: Back from Tunica! - Tue Jan 14, 2003, 01:06 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
[quote="Greagar"]I am one of the only sober witnesses to Wednesday night's "party at the table", so I have the dirt .

I was at the table also. But, on a 0 to 100 party animal/imbibing scale, with Indy Bob at the benchmark 100, I rate a minus 5. As a licensed member of the bar, I consider this attorney/client privilege, so will never divulge anything (unless adequately compensated with a bottle of 1979 double matured Lagavulin single malt scotch finished in Pedro Ximinez sherry).

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com