Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Top2Pair & Raiderman Show

Old
The Top2Pair & Raiderman Show - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 01:08 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Hello everyone:

The Top2Pair and Raiderman show is moving to Saturday this week. For the first time ever, we will be broadcasting the 1pm CST $400 No Limit Hold'em tournament on Saturday January 18th, 2003. Our show will start at 3:30 pm CST so that we can cover the last 3-4 tables of that event. Due to numerous requests we are going to start broadcasting other events besides the Friday late night tourney. As always we will have the "Beat Top2Pair Game" and the weekly "Ironside Pick'em challenge" for prizes. We are looking for discussion topics this week!! Starting on Saturday we are going to feature the "Bad Beat of the Week". Please e-mail me if you have a topic you would like to have discussed on the show or if you have a bad beat story that you would like to share. I would also like to hear some requests for other tournaments that you would like to see broadcast here at PSO. I look forward to hearing from you.

raiderpoker@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Raiderman

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 01:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
How about a ring game broadcast? While they are in beta and the bankrolls are meaningless, it would serve as one good way to dicuss play, as long as everyone who joined was made aware of what was happening of course.

I realize they are currently not being played, but this is sure to attract a table or two.

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 02:09 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
good day to have a broadcast
annaul members event
warm up round 2
and 3 400$ buy ins

and i fixed my pc so mic seems to be working

Old
Re: The Top2Pair & Raiderman Show - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 05:08 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderman
Hello everyone:

The Top2Pair and Raiderman show is moving to Saturday this week. For the first time ever, we will be broadcasting the 1pm CST $400 No Limit Hold'em tournament on Saturday January 18th, 2003.
Typical, the first two go unbroadcaasted and I win them both. No doubt I'll be first out this time

Mind you, the last headsup was a bit of a shambles as I had to leave, so ended up repeated shoving all-in. It could have been fun as the money was deep. Could have gone on for another hour or so. I felt so bad.

I apologise to the broadcast and my opponents in advance as I will be having to leave at a certain time every week if I am at the final table again.

Expect to see Big Jerry at the final table. It seems to me he's made every one so far.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com