Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Barry, it was real good....

Old
Barry, it was real good.... - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 02:52 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
meeting you in Tunica and I just thought that I'd say how much I enjoyed your contribution to the day and how much it has made me think about how I might need to change my style of pla in order to compete at a higher level.

I look forward to some interesting discussions with you in the future when I hope to be able to put to use some of the ploys and plays you discussed.

I'll keep in touch, but in the meantime and once again.

Thanks!

Shoeless Joe

Old
Nice to meet you - Fri Jan 17, 2003, 02:28 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Hi, Shoeless: It was nice to meet you as well. Please feel free to come back and tell us about the "ploys" you are doing.

I am contantly reweorking my game, as I have since I started playing. Iam trying to see if I can make a go of it in $80-%160, which is a much different place than the $30-$60 I currently make my living at. (And $30-$60 is a tough game to beast, I promise). Even if I don't play higher, the work I am doing will play dividends in the game I play.

Hey, I do this for a living, so I can and must devote the time to it. But everyone can do a least a little work on their game (think, read, talk, take lessons, write to me) every week.

Best,

BarryT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com