Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Noodles should be banned

Old
Noodles should be banned - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:06 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Would somebody please ban this rather unpleasant person that goes under the nick of noodles. How about a vote on who would like to see noodles money refunded and sent away before they offend every good player this site ever had.

Davin Bass

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:15 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Why don't you jump back into the murky, no profile, depths of the black hole where you came from before we all vote YOU out.

How dare you take it upon yourself to make an announcement like that.
JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DBASS????

szura3

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:21 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Sorry I could not give you my vote as I personally like playing with Noodles. He is someone I learn from and IMHO is a good player. I know you did'nt say anything about him being a good player or not, but we do need guys like Noodles. He reminds me of a friend of mine, that apon first meeting him, alot do not like him, Why? Because he calls a spade a spade, and if he doesn't like what is happening, or what you are doin, he tells ya. Some may say, well people like this should learn to be a bit more couth, maybe they should, I don't know. I do know that I like to know where I stand with a person, and if it means hearing something I don't want to listen to, or don't want to admit to myself, then so be it. Hopefully you will not take Noodles to heart and read between his lines. He usually has some good to say in between the lines.
I would suggest you send Noodles a private message and maybe you can sort out the problem that seems to have caused you to post.
Hope to see you at the tables.
Babe60 :wink:

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:23 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Noodles is one of three or four people here who really know what the **** they are doing when it comes to big-bet poker, and can explain it. I've offered to ghost write or edit a book from him on it.

Regarding Noodles' posts, most people don't get that most of it is tongue in cheek, and that the rest of it is puncturing windbags (his perspective).

I realize Dan (Mad Professor) is a friend of yours but, this concept of banning someone becuase they offended someone is rediculous. If that was the basic tennet of banment, to be fair we should also ban Dan because he offended Kethry and Martan, shouldn't we?

Look, no one calls 'em donkeys like I do (ok, maybe Apryl and Noodles...LOL), but when Kethry explained that she was a beggineer, that should have been enough and Dan should have apologized to her. And that should have been the end of it, without the condescending forum posts (and the ensuing hilarity).

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:28 PM
(#5)
Deleted user

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:35 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Count me in :wink:

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:41 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Hey, Steady on Steve, you'll be wanting all us cloth-capped, ferret-rearing, pigeon-fancying, strong-beer-drinking, know-our-football, rain-proof, ee-upp saying, northerners banned at this rate.

I'll go t'foot of r'stairs!

You have to laugh,
The Chuckle

p.s. For non-UK readers this is a british thing, don't bother trying to understand it!

p.p.s. As for Noodles, he's kinda like a wedding buffet; you're not gonna like everything but most of it's good and there's some really great bits in there!

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:54 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
For what its worth.......

You ban Noodles and Im outta here......

No great loss there, Im sure.

Bob

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 07:04 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Austin
Yeah and he supports ManUre so we should definatly ban him
Aaaagh 8O So it's not enough that he's a repulsive, festering, malodorous pile of parrot-droppings? (And I know about that stuff). He supports ManU too?
Well, spit.
I'd vote to ban the tosser right now, except I secretly suspect that's what he's been angling for these last few months.
So, just to thwart the foul-mouthed fart, I vote Noodles as all-round good guy who should be awarded a bunch of extra stuff just to encourage him.

pip pip !

Glenn

Old
Re: Noodles should be banned - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 08:42 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbass
Would somebody please ban this rather unpleasant person that goes under the nick of noodles. How about a vote on who would like to see noodles money refunded and sent away before they offend every good player this site ever had.

Davin Bass
You are right, I am a rather unpleasent person. The Madprofessor is my role model.

BTW, my membership is FREE, so lick it. And it's Sir Noodles to you.

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 08:42 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Hmm, ManUre and ManU. Looks like Rosita and Steve Austin have just been added to my hitlist Don't make me have to come round there!

Get those bitter and resentful chips off your shoulders and repeat after me: Manchester United or Man Utd. For that is our name.

WATPOAE

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 08:48 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
BTW thanks to everyone that spoke up on my behalf. I'm touched.

Dreams, I am shocked. After all the things I've done for you

BTW. A post on the forum and no mention of Jam. Are you feeling ok?

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 09:30 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
Eliminating Noodles would be a dumb thing to do. The infoe and help that he gives us all from his infrormative posts are worth our 14.95/month. Give yourself a head check dbass.

Thief 21

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 09:41 PM
(#14)
Deleted user
Noodles wrote:

Quote:
You are right, I am a rather unpleasent person. The Madprofessor is my role model.

BTW, my membership is FREE, so lick it. And it's Sir Noodles to you.
Well I was going to speak up on your behalf Noodles, but it looks as though you do not need help from this swamp-dweller.

Randall

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 05:39 AM
(#15)
Deleted user
i hope this is a joke.

back in november i voted noodles for president

ps. how r u doing in the wrgpt? I have about 19K

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 06:09 AM
(#16)
Deleted user
There's only one United NEWCASTLE is our name.

But just for you noodles, this weekend we'll do what you lot couldn't and beat Keegan and his boys.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 11:44 AM
(#17)
Deleted user
[quote]

Just want to say three thangs dbass

#1....Thanks for bring all the players together in your attempt to
eliminate one of our players. I think it backfired. ( damn
now everyone loves Noodles )

#2....Your blank profile and the Madpro's with a dumb drawing
on it just shows how really stupid you both are.

#3....Now listen You pasty face little wimp, pack you stuff
and follow Madpro out the door before I hit you with so
rights you'll beg me to hit you with a left. We don't need
a butt kissing geek like you in here anyway!!!!

Just a thought dbass....is that short for dumbass??? If so
you sure picked the right name.

ROFLM %**#$# O .....ooooops can't use the A word ops:

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 01:31 PM
(#18)
Deleted user
as i get on with both mad proff and noodles i dont want either to go

but i can say this that if either of them go the school will be at a loss

reason because the poker school need debate and although the tones of these 2 MORON friends of mine can be ABUSIVE they have some good conflicting agruements now if they could only be a little more civil then all would be fine.

as for the rest of you jumping on 1 side or another GROW UP.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 05:59 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aha12877
i hope this is a joke.

back in november i voted noodles for president

ps. how r u doing in the wrgpt? I have about 19K
Up to around 34k. Made a mistake when I flopped a set, but still managed to get someone to go all-in.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 06:04 PM
(#20)
Deleted user
Iron, if you want to call me a moron, don't call me a friend.

If the mad professor goes, the school may well be at a loss, as you put it. On the upside, at least novice players will have one less arsehole to ridicule their mistakes.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com