Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

dont defend me please

Old
dont defend me please - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 06:40 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Im out of here and would rather it not be an issue. I dont need anyone defending me. I am happy to leave in peace and leave PSO players to have a good time.

Yes a few players really got under my skin, and no most of you who are posting on this do not have a clue as to what actually occured. I recieved several insulting private messages and some rather rude treatmeant in chat. Yes I in return took in out on some others which i appologize for.

But for the most part those posting on the subject dont have a clue as to what went on and probablly just enjoy hearing themselves talk.

As for the dry pot betting, it occured 7 times at a final table and I finished in the money as a result of the terrible play. So i actually benifited, however I would rather loose and see proper play.

MadProfessor.

Everyone please have fun and get on with learning the game of poker.

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 07:15 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND A RUDE, EGOTISTICAL,SELF RIGHTOUS, POMPOUS, PERSON AS YOURSELF.

YOU MAY BE AN EXPERT IN THEORY,HENCE THE MADD PROFFESSOR NICNAME..BUT TALK IS CHEAP.

BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I THINK YOU LIKE THE FEEDBACK. IT GIVES YOU YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME HERE AT PSO.

PICK ANOTHER SITE, OR MAYBE YOU USED THEM ALL UP TOO. AND TAKE YOUR FRIEND WITH YOU.

WE HAVE A WELL ROUNDED FAMILY COMMUNITY HERE. A WINNING GROUP OF EXCELLENT PLAYERS. TUNICA SHOWED THE POKER WORLD THAT. SO WE DON'T NEED A WET BLANKET LIKE YOU TO DAMPEN THE HIGH SPIRITS HERE NOW AND FOREVER.

I AM DAMN PROUD TO BE A MEMBER AND I AM LEARNING TO PLAY BETTER NOW ...AND I WILL DEFEND MY FELLOW STUDENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE WILLING TO SHARE THEIR EXPERTISE IN THE GAMES. NOT YOU!!

RESPECTFULLY,
SZURA3

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 07:27 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
What the hell was that, Szura?

Say something bad about the "family" and we cut off his head.

That's classy.

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 07:43 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
szura3, as hard as people like you try to make PSO a bad memory it just wont happen. While I will not be playing here I will always have great memories, and recomend PSO to expiring Poker Players.

Dan

As far as 15 min of fame, try sitting at a final table of a mojor event with 100 people watching from the rail. If your think PSO can provide a persons 15 min of fame then your life is really sad.

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 08:02 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
LISTEN MADD ..DON'T TRY TO TWIST MY WORDS AROUND. I WAS SPEAKING ABOUT YOU..NOT ME.

EVERYONE HERE KNOWS HOW I PLAY AND ALTHOUGH I'M NOT DOING TO WELL THIS WEEK, MY GAME IS IMPROVING FROM A YEAR AGO.

AND DO U KNOW WHY?
I'LL TELL YOU ANYWAY.
THERE ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE HERE WHO AREN'T RUDE. THEY ARE HELPFUL.
AND I LIKE MY LIFE..THANK YOU VERY MUCH...I'M FAMOUS 24/7..HAHA!

SZURA3

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 08:29 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Haha is right

Old
Re: dont defend me please - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 08:31 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProfessor
Yes a few players really got under my skin, and no most of you who are posting on this do not have a clue as to what actually occured. I recieved several insulting private messages and some rather rude treatmeant in chat. Yes I in return took in out on some others which i appologize for.
So players sent you insulting messages and gave you rude treatment in chat. So you decide to take it out on an innocent individual on a public forum? Shyeah, right. That the best you could do?

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 08:32 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
AND THE WORD IS ASPIRING NOT EXPIRING..SOME PROFESSOR..LOL

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 09:27 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
John ?
carolyn ?

anonymity provides courage.

Dan Stephenson

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 09:40 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
I'M BORED WITH YOU NOW :roll:

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 09:51 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
And you equate what you are doing with courage?

You have to be on a wind up. Is it a bet?

Whatever it is. Nice 1.

BTW. Myself, and other people that ask my permission first, are the only ones allowed to flame this forum. I do not recall you asking my permission, so do one.

John Noodles. Manchester, England.

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 10:37 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
I dont seem to be able to find a John Noodles from Manachester in the phone book or in any major tournament results in the UK or USA.

Guess your just a wana be using a fake name.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 12:34 AM
(#13)
Deleted user
Lol. What a muppet.

Now, what if my phone number is ex-directory? Heck, what if I'm not on the phone at all? What if I don't enter major tournaments in the UK? What if it is a fake name? What if it isn't? Does any of that alter the fact that you are an arrogant, egotistical dick?

You've been paying too much attention to Larry Phillips over at RGP aint ya?

I aint no wannabe. Who would want to be a pro poker tournament player? lol. Sad.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 01:59 AM
(#14)
Deleted user
Dang!! I haven't had so much fun since the pigs ate my little brother!

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 05:44 AM
(#15)
Deleted user
DING DING DING

round 1 is over, in your corners

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 08:13 AM
(#16)
Deleted user
When is Round 2? Can hardly wait!

Bob

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 12:27 PM
(#17)
Deleted user
WOW!! People getting flamed about being arrogant d**kheads, and I WASN'T INVITED???!!??!??! I am offended.. I am appalled..I am insulted.. I shall have to try harder.. For now, I think I shall go in a corner and have another Parrot Bay and Coke..

Der Poguemeister

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 01:38 PM
(#18)
Deleted user
John Noodles, right, your a fraud, a web wana be. Have you played in a mojor event in any country. Can you provide a single name of a known poker player who has played with you.

You have been exposed as a book reading pretender. Time to stop quoting the books you have read and disapear into the fog. What a posser. How many PSO players have been fooled by your loud mounth and postings.

Atleast the players at pso know who I am, I have shaken Marks hand and he has seen me win at mojor event, has anyone actually ran into you at a live event. The internet is full of people like you, and it always will be. Yes, I am calling you out, you fraud, give the people at PSO some account of who you are and what you have accomplished in the game of poker.

I am sure this is embarrasing to you but hell anyone with a mouth like yours should be used to being embarrased.

Dan Stephenson

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 03:02 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
Quote:
When is Round 2? Can hardly wait!
I guess it has, before the bell.

DING DING

oops there it is

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 03:05 PM
(#20)
Deleted user
I got $20 on Noodles!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com