Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Lets not Destory the PSO......

Old
Lets not Destory the PSO...... - Wed Jan 15, 2003, 10:11 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
PSO,
THIS WEEK SHOULD BE THE PSO,S GREATEST.... ALOT OF OTHER FRIENDS DID US PROUD AT THE WPO..... PLAYERS IN THE POKER WORLD WILL HEAR ABOUT HOW THESE PEOPLE IMPROVED THERE POKER SKILLS BY PLAYING AT OUR WEDSITE....
HOPFULLY OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL GROW AND THE SITE WILL MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.. I,M AFRAID THESE POST IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS, MIGHT KILL US...
LETS STOP DISRESPECTING EACH OTHER....... PLAYERS DONT LEAVE, DONT STOP THE FANCAST..... WE CANT ALWAYS WIN OR BE THE BEST ( I HAVE LEARNED THAT) THIS IS A POKER SITE TO LEARN AND HAVE FUN..... WE HAVE PLAYED FOR LARGE PRIZES , SO LETS ALL PLAY OUR BEST AND RESPECT EACH OTHER AND THE GAME ...
LETS SHOW THE POKER WORLD WHY THIS IS THE BEST SITE ON THE NET..... IF I UPSET ANYONE IN THIS SCHOOL i,M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME....

GL ALL...LEGS

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 10:17 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Good post...there is a big truth in your words.

Cheers

//Mattias :h:

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2003, 11:17 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
I think our community here is very strong, and those of us who want to work to keep it that way will do so. The others will fall by the wayside. The ones who grind it out daily here, learning and sharing so others can learn are the real pro's in my book!

You are a valuable asset here, Crazylegs. I have learned alot about life by reading your posts. Thank you.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 05:27 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Jane is correct!! There will always be people coming and going to and from PSO..it's a liquid, easy to belong, easy to not belong. As Jane said, those who really want to form a bond and have a corps group of players interested in all things poker, and interested in peoples lives, will bnd together and hang out here and keep adding new people to the groups every day. There will be some who will be involved for a breif time, and those who stay til someone turns the lights out. You can be whatever part of it you choose. If you alienate yourself by acting childish, you will drift away as you get less and less respect from others here. It's up to you.....

8O
'Goddess

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 05:33 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
By the way....
I agree completely with Legs on this one (that should please him )
We should all be enjoying some great poker reports from our peers who are doing so well and learning so much at a MAJOR poker event. We should be celebrating that we've grown and learned so much about the people here. We should congratulate Mark and Tina on a year that has been both productive and precarious.
Let's discuss and debate, always....name calling and flaming can be dealt with privately.

8O
'Goddess

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 01:25 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
I agree with Crazylegs, Jane and Goddess...stay together and remain strong. I have learnt a lot here and will continue to learn as long as we stay the course and respect each other.

BC

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 01:51 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
Although I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment attached to 'LET"S NOT DESTROY PSO", the cold-hearted reality is that if a minor verbal brawl over a controversial and highly situational play can destroy this community then it is doomed for failure anyway and the quicker the better.

However, I strongly believe that this situation will quickly fade from the forefront and this community, our community, shall survive and be strengthened. Fears of the imminent demise of what has been built here are, though natural, not worth consideration at this time.

Even though surrounded in controversy there have been some very useful and insightful posts on 'dry pots'. I hope that they are not lost amid the mud.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 01:53 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
There are always going to be 10% (more or less) of any community who are just miserable people.

In this community they may be good players, they may be bad. But they wallow in their own misery and try to bring us down to their level.

No one who I met at the convention fits this category.

So the community will remain strong as long as the 90% continue to ignore the 10% who are miserable.

My promise to myself is to not respond to any more posts where the tone is derogatory, insulting, accusatory, whining (name your adjective).

Randy

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 04:03 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
rg said:
Quote:
My promise to myself is to not respond to any more posts where the tone is derogatory, insulting, accusatory, whining (name your adjective).
This is soooooo sweet! Now I can call that lazy good for nothing bastard names, tell lies about him, piss and moan about all those bad-beats he lays on me........IT'S A GOOD DAY!
With Love.....B

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 09:23 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
You're both freaking wimps as far as i'm concerned.

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 12:44 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
I hearby elect Joe for PSO president or sargeant at arms or something.....i will take the others out in the parking lot myself...

V

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com