Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

All around player

Old
All around player - Tue Oct 15, 2002, 11:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I read in one of the threads comments about different skills for PSO sats vs multis. Today I noticed that one player, pspitalnic, is the current leader in the Sat 2 league and in the Silver league.

Goot Job :!:

Old
Tue Oct 15, 2002, 11:57 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
You read wrong I think. It isn't so much that there is different skills. Just that the cumulative rank is much less suited to ranking sats than the multi-table games in terms of encouraging the development of correct poker play.

I second the well done to pspitalnic.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com