Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

tourneys right now

Old
tourneys right now - Thu Jan 16, 2003, 09:14 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Why does it seem like I am the only one not post and folding??

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 09:15 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Because you are a lucky guy :P

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 09:15 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
just kidding... how much longer is this gonna be down? I was having a really good game in the limit tourney

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 09:17 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
that was funny

cancel the 200 omaha, i don't want to play anymore

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 09:22 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
The same is for me if they cancel the 6 pm cst tourney...

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 09:34 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
matt, they aren't going to cancel the 6 pm it was almost over.

the 200 didn't even start.

I like you and all, but please, everyone is tired about hearing about you wanting to win the league and improve your %%. Try improving your play, it's not the greatest. How u get far in mutlti's here will not help you in B&M's. %% means nothing in the real world.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 10:39 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
I just explained why i care...

I understand you might be tired of my rubbish but my point was
that i play for 3 reasons.

1.Win sponsorchip points

2.Try to get a good ranking

3.Improve my game that isn´t the best.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2003, 10:40 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
PS.They did last time when it has gone almost this far...

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 08:42 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
the game is not going to count, it will be cancelled.

and you might as well forget winning this month, you got a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go. 68 is not going to be good, you are going to need about an 80 which means you need to win a few multi's or play to platnum.

but my point is, everyone is getting tired of hearing about it.

i am just trying to be a friend and point out to you that people are getting annoying with hearing about it

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 02:43 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokermats

1.Win sponsorchip points

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 02:49 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokermats

1.Win sponsorchip points

you cannot do all 3 it impossible
if you think that folding a sb in a PLO8 event is good with your last 100 when the bb is 400 with 13 players left and only 5 seats paying then you are missing something

to me you seem to be an expert in hitting time when crippled to get 1 or 2 players out before you are blinded out but seem to lack the basic fundemetals of WINNING poker play MAKING MONEY

now matts i have nothing against you or the way you play its the schools fault not yours but i am sick of hearing about how your going to win this league or that league in the middle of a month when some players havent even started playing
i am also sick of the conspiracy theory that the server breask down are to upset YOU there were over 100 players on the server last night when the first crash occured all upset at losing out but we got on with it.

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 03:00 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
and u didn't improve a spot

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com