Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

what now ironside ???

Old
what now ironside ??? - Thu Jan 16, 2003, 10:27 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
well

i have spend the time and the patiente to do what you have ask and after a week i got a reply saying the hand was not worth while to all the work to create the graphics and stuff to put it here

i really dont care what is your problem with puting the hands but as i said before i will stick to my previous and easy system

the bad thing is i did miss the hand text and now it s gonne :evil:

i did promise to cardster that i put the hand here (cause you iron, told me that this was easy, i only had to ask and after 1 or 2 days the hand was here....well bs iron...bs )

i really had enjoy to have discuss this hand with cardster and explaining what was his mistakes in my oppinion

really pisses me off is you interfering with situations which you are not even involved and recomending things that are not as you told me

im here to learn and i REALLY love to see the hand on the forum and discuss the hand with other players, geting opinions and explain why i did play like this and that...thats the fun and great part for me....not giving anyone a hard time with names or critizicing!!!!

i lost a 1st or 2nd place on that satelite because i keep discussing the hand with cardster after he busted, and didnt not even pay attention to the game after that hand

too bad if you dont like it iron... maybe there are 10 players that like it better and prefer my system

way more easy and less complex, and i really dont have the time to spend with all this emails back andf forth to pso about a hand

people who dont see any point on my posts about hand can always skip to the next one, as i recomend to you so you dont get MAD

unless pso staff tells me that i should not do that i will do as always

spades

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 02:15 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
i am going to email tim at PSO and see why the hand is not of any intrest as it seems to me it would be an over pair v a set

now the reason i asked you 2 use this way to do hand analysis is because the school has the tool for a reason we either USE it or LOSE it but with the amount of effort the school seems to have put into it in last 6 months LOSE it seems to be the idea.

now if people are going to start printing every hand they lose with in the forum with names attached i will open my book on EVERY PLAYER with over 10000 hands and my notes and print them in the forum.

no names should be attached to any hand unless the player has given express permission.

i dont care if it public info, if thats the case my notes are public info and some people would love to get there hands on them.

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 06:08 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
so everyone may know

you have my permission (if you got anything about me) to put it here
concerning the hands i play, the bad beats, the stupid plays have donne (and im sure i stil do now and then)

one reason

im here to learn and share

nutin that i do here got any other reason

you and everyone (no exceptions) may use, print reveal, show whatever they want about my hands and play

i really appreciate that anyone took the time and effort to put a hand played with me in this school to disccuss it and analize it

spades

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com