Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Luton Grand Challenge

Old
Luton Grand Challenge - Fri Jan 17, 2003, 12:59 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Any of you UK players going to or already played at Luton this week!
As i played on monday & wednesday and finished 17th & 36th just wondered if i played against any pso'ers whilst i was there?
The quality of play was very good and quite a few big guns were playing Mike Magee,John Shipley,John Duthie etc.
I am also gonna play in the sunday game if any one is going?

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 04:37 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
I might try and get there.

Look out for me wearing the black "Jack Binion WPO 2003" jacket or failing that a fat bald bloke (see picture on profile).

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 06:51 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
hi guiness,
i hope you do make it to the sunday game,as sunday is the final of saturdays £750 no limit holdem freezeout and therefore you will be in the money.
if anybody is interested there will be £75 satelites running from 2-5pm saturday with first place getting a seat at the main event
hope to see some of you there

outdrawn
london
uk

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2003, 07:23 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
I played on wednesday after arriving back from Tunica on tuesday. Got to the final 4 tables but was card dead most of the time.
There is a £50 tournament on sunday so i will play in that also i will play a few sats on saturday.

Hope to see some of you there.

Tony. (movingabout)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com