Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Trisail trip report!

Old
Trisail trip report! - Fri Jan 17, 2003, 05:22 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Hi all,

I finally got my report done! It is extremely long! I MEAN it is EXTEMELY long! You have been warned. Click on the link below to read my report 'Trisail goes to Tunica".

Cardster will have his report on the same link. His report will be ready Friday night.

Thank you all in advance for checking these out!

http://users.cableaz.com/~tonyluders/

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 05:51 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Great report Tri... it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother (I especially enjoyed watching Dave verbally spar with this "donkey" in a sat we were both in).

Hazy

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 07:24 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
Tony...
Great report!!! U R THE NUTZ !!!! It was so great mtg. and hangin out. Still laughing about my introduction to you....lol.

8O
'Goddess

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 08:09 AM
(#4)
Deleted user
Excellent. I enjoyed meeting you and Cardster and of course enjoyed playing with both of you also.

Don't be fooled folks. He's a pro. He is just setting you up for next year, just like he set me up in the PSO tourney. Trisail would raise, then all would fold, then he would show me A-9. I mean this guy did it TWICE. Then complain that no one would give him action.
When he raised UTG, and I looked at AK, I was so excited, until I saw his AA. I was trapped by the best. I'll get you next year, and your little dog too!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I am looking forward to next year. Only 51 weeks. I will come earlier and stay longer. :lol: :lol: :!: :lol: :lol:

I had the time of my life, and people like Trisail and Cardster helped make it better.

Shane aka Jeff

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 08:45 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Great report Tri,
You and your brother are truly class acts - I had an absolute blast with y'all! And thanks for the craps lesson - it came in handy later in the week. So tell that no good brother of yours to hurry up and finish his trip report - I'm running out of reading material and I definately don't want my Tunica memories to fade.

Amy the oil doe

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2003, 01:09 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
WOOHOOOOOO Trisail!!

I am printing this one out! Thanks :roll:

Oh, ok, I have printed them all, but yours, I might print on SPECIAL PAPER!!!

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2003, 01:54 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
I thought I had printed Trisail's report, but when I checked it later it turned out I had printed Hazyone's instead......... Gotta look at the paper before I leave the desk next time

Bill

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2003, 03:08 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Trisail,

Just wanted to say one more time, "Thanks for taking the wind out of my sail" You goff ball.

Love your only brother,
Cardster

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com