Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Must Read Post

Old
Must Read Post - Fri Jan 17, 2003, 10:25 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
Everyone at the school would be extremely well-served to read the post begun by hockeyrob in the Beginners Forum.

Some good general info posted.

But of vital importance is some brilliant advice from Apryll on o/8 startegy! Everyone at this school should read the advice, print the post and commit it to memory! It is priceless.

With all the silliness regarding the recent outbursts on Madprof's anger over an o/8 game, I am shocked to see that Apryll's truly seminal work has only been viewed by 146 people -- and probably a lot of these are repeat views.

BlackAces also offers some excellent advice on PLO (a game that completely eludes me and many Americans). My head is still spinning from a statistics post made by Black a week or so ago, so I know that Black has the math part cold!

Do yourself a favor and read the thread!

Tim

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2003, 12:35 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Lol, am glad you posted something, because even though I posted a while back, all of the activity has come recently. Good responses though!

--hockeyrob

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2003, 11:23 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
TKO, thanks for the tip. I always look for your posts because I know they will always be informative. My fishing for one of your posts paid off BIG this time.

Thanks,

RG

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com